The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ja himself admitting.. that… his off the court issues…. Was ….. a bad influence.. case closed 🤔

insecure-hbo (1).gif

Them 48hours did wonders yet y'all clowned him
:smh:

Ja out here actually interviewing and taking responsibility

Meanwhile, Dillon walked off again :lol:. The VET

I never been so happy about somebody getting off my squad. Local media was talking about how Dillon didn’t even show up for exit interviews last year after that GSW series and everybody excused it. That **** started from the jump.

You can run this Grizz team back next year.

Clarke and Adams is what they needed this series.

Send Brooks to the Orlando Magic to rot.

Trade brooks for a wing that can shoot maybe idk

But if healthy this is still a top 3 team in the west. Without a healthy adams or clarke they didn’t stand a chance even if they got past the lakers

You can run this Grizz team back next year.

Clarke and Adams is what they needed this series.

Send Brooks to the Orlando Magic to rot.

Nahhh, we not running it back. Probably going to load up on 6’8 wings too

This team about to have more shooting/scoring, so that real run can start. Adams was so important for our offense because we can’t make shots. :lol:

Everyone assuming adams was the difference when he got played off the floor by the wolves last playoff and did **** all against the warriors the next round :lol:

Adams would’ve helped against AD most definitely. No way he dominates the boards like that with Adams out there.

But, relying on a player like Steven Adams limits the ceiling of this team.

Good that they got Mark Jones off the Kings-Warriors game. His Kings allegiance was seeping too much into the games.

Didn't he call the game, I was dying watching it at a bar. Having Mark Jackson call the Warriors team that he had a hand in building in the arena. Mark probably should of got the Kings job over Mike.
Also have to go up against NFL draft
I thought that might be it but Thursday they were going up against first round of the draft. Third round yesterday not as many watching that compared to first round. Bar I was at had both on, I only watched the draft during commercials.
Warriors fans will barely have time to change out of their Patagonia vest & Allbirds before going to the arena.

If the Knicks lost the other tonight, game six would've been tonight at 6:30 EST.
Don't remember the last time I watched a Warriors playoff game, but DAMN they were lifeless majority of the game. Dudes shooting free throws and looked like on TV it was quiet. Boy I was with was like the people able to afford these games ain't doing all that screaming and yelling. Compared to the Laker game, fans were rowdy.

Devin Brooks alright someone check on him. Homie just need to bite the bullet and say good job to Bronze. This year they were the better team, next year we will come back better. Injuries really robbed them, Adams certainly would of made a difference.

What kind of money does Memphis have this summer

Since they couldn’t land bridges or OG- Middleton might be gone…

Also cam Johnson is a rfa

Everyone assuming adams was the difference when he got played off the floor by the wolves last playoff and did **** all against the warriors the next round :lol:
Missed Brandon Clarke more here, IMO.

But either way, it don’t matter when Dillon Brooks is the worst player getting real run in the entire playoffs and the rest of that backcourt is food on defense.

I get why people get excited about that roster, but they’re so small in the backcourt and they just ain’t built for the playoff grind.

Bigger backcourt and getting a guard that play with Ja when Bane is out.

Getting better /.bigger on the wing via trade with some internal improvements. Maybe they can convert Santi into a backup hybrid forward too.

More spacing in general. Time and time again, Ja shows he’s unstoppable with premier spacing on the floor.

Last edited:
Y’all flip flop on AD so much. One minute he gets all the praise, but if he has a bad game he’s the worst big man ever who needs to be shipped off tomorrow.

Been saying he’s the best defensive player on earth and it isn’t close for a long time.

NEVER WAVERED. TEAM AD OVER HERE.

JJJ going to win DPOY & AD not going to get a single vote (despite playing more minutes this year too)

anybody out there think JJJ is a better defender than AD after watching this series? AD DOMINATED him all series.

I am thankful JJJ made the all star game over him and allowed AD to get some extra rest for the back half of the season though :lol: :pimp:

Ja out here actually interviewing and taking responsibility

Meanwhile, Dillon walked off again :lol:. The VET

I never been so happy about somebody getting off my squad. Local media was talking about how Dillon didn’t even show up for exit interviews last year after that GSW series and everybody excused it. That **** started from the jump.
Dillon Brooks being the problem is such a nasty, nasty spin outta you :lol:. I expected better

Y’all flip flop on AD so much. One minute he gets all the praise, but if he has a bad game he’s the worst big man ever who needs to be shipped off tomorrow.

People get on AD because he has the talent of a top 5 player in the league but he doesn't always bring IT every night.

He didn't put up 2K MyPlayer Barbie stats tonight but he dominated that game and set the tone for the Lakers.

We've also seen him looking lethargic and disengaged some games, hell even in this series where he's just another guy on the court.

That's the enigma of AD.

It will be really interesting to see Ja go back into the lab this summer and improve his game. Ja has tools and the talent he just needs to take that next step in becoming a leader. If Ja were the leader they needed the would've fought harder. I have never been a fan of secondary guys (not the best player) being the team leaders unless those secondary guys are setting the right example. Adams tried to lead but you can't do what Udonis does unless you're playing.

Dray is the unquestioned leader of the Dubz but he backs it up more often than not so I don't mind Curry giving up leadership duties to Dray. I mind that Ja gave up leadership duties to a guy like Brooks. Brooks is a certified BUM that sets a bad example of talking then not only playing poorly but running when you fail or blaming someone else. On Dray's worst day he is better than a Bum like Brooks on his best day.

Back
Top Bottom