The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I think all people really ask is for AD to consistently be engaged and not have those games where he plays like a corpse.
Nah. I'll be waiting for people to turn on him once he plays corpsy. on the otherhand, I somehow feel the same way about Jalen Brown except I don't tolerate his inconsistency at all. when he's good, he's good. when he's bad, he's really terrible.

Lakers-Warriors/Kings is the kind of series where the thread moves 40 pages at 2:51 AM. Beyond toxic. People are going to be banned.

I can't wait.
😃 from 👂 to 👂 for that to happen. It’s going to be crazy which mild tempered person gets banned. We know who the usual suspects will be but I’m hoping we see some surprises. Someone like lawdog1 lawdog1 or T0INE T0INE would be AMAZING. I love both lawdog1 lawdog1 and T0INE T0INE and don’t want them banned but it would be epic of an NTer of their caliber lets a sports game get them that mad.

artworks-000248629544-kb3g1d-t500x500.jpg

ezgif-4-5c9822f6da.gif

I don't see Kerr putting Kuminga in. But I think they'll need more DDV and Moody though. Maybe GP2 if they can stomach the spacing issues.

And I think they should ditch the Draymond-Loon combo for game 7. One or the other, but not both at the same time. But I think the veterans will lobby to play together.
More DDV and Moody sounds scary to me.

They just can’t play the Draymond-Looney lineup if the Kings go small. That lineup was food defensively and they had no space.

I just don't think it's an effort thing.

I think against a team like Memphis, with guys who can physically match up with him,
he's going to be really inconsistent offensively and reliant on others to set him up.

Lakers-Warriors/Kings is the kind of series where the thread moves 40 pages at 2:51 AM. Beyond toxic. People are going to be banned.

I can't wait.
Cats are going smoke everything moving then come back next season trying to high road you for making a little joke about some random rookie.

I think all people really ask is for AD to consistently be engaged and not have those games where he plays like a corpse.

I just don't think it's an effort thing.

I think against a team like Memphis, with guys who can physically match up with him,
he's going to be really inconsistent offensively and reliant on others to set him up.

My whole thing has always been, even if he is inconsistent offensively, he’s ALWAYS locked in defensively. He’s the best defender in the league and there’s no other big I’d rather have in the playoffs.

The offense can vary. Sometimes you get 15/10, sometimes you get 25/15. His offensive bag obviously doesn’t compare to Jokic or Embiid, but he can still get his points, you just have to scheme them more often and have players that can get AD the ball at advantageous positions. He’s at best on offense as a “clean-up” man, not a give him the ball 20 feet from the hoop and let him cook sense.

😃 from 👂 to 👂 for that to happen. It’s going to be crazy which mild tempered person gets banned. We know who the usual suspects will be but I’m hoping we see some surprises. Someone like lawdog1 lawdog1 or T0INE T0INE would be AMAZING. I love both lawdog1 lawdog1 and T0INE T0INE and don’t want them banned but it would be epic of an NTer of their caliber lets a sports game get them that mad.

Unlikely it will be me. I don’t feel strongly enough about any of the teams remaining in the playoffs to get mad over anything that happens from here on out (I think).

I like the Kings best out of everyone left, but don’t actually dislike any of the squads. Just hoping we get some good basketball through the Finals.

I been rooting for the Warriors all year but now I think the fork might be stuck in them. Didn't see the game but if it's as bad as it sounds I can't pick them to win game 7. There's almost a zero percent chance Poole plays well enough to offset all the mistakes you know he's gonna make. Arco is gonna be a madhouse and these boys been sweaty cheeks on the road all season. It's gonna take Steph having an all time game in a must win situation against a healthy team and that hasn't always been his Forte. Murray and Sabonis got their confidence up, don't let huerter be anything more than trash or it's a wrap. Wouldn't be surprised at another double digits victory for sack land

Back
Top Bottom