The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

People get on AD because he has the talent of a top 5 player in the league but he doesn't always bring IT every night.

He didn't put up 2K MyPlayer Barbie stats tonight but he dominated that game and set the tone for the Lakers.

We've also seen him looking lethargic and disengaged some games, hell even in this series where he's just another guy on the court.

That's the enigma of AD.

Bruh had one of the most legendary defensive games of all time yesterday, but since he only had 16 points on offensive some people will **** on him and say he needs to do more and he’s not even top 75 lol.

He’s the best playoff big and best defender in the world and it is not close. WHEN HEALTHY, There is no other big man I’d rather have for the playoffs

nick. nick. - exactly.

Screenshot_20230429-062630.png

if you watched the regular season, the lakers matched up well vs the griz. even with the trades and new transactions, if AD was healthy, they were going to be a problem and a handful.

JJJ really needs on limiting those stupid fouls

Anthony Davis is just not a very skilled individual offensive player.
So obviously as his physical tools decline his offense is going to become more inconsistent.

but his defense is still great,

Anthony Davis is just not a very skilled individual offensive player.
So obviously as his physical tools decline his offense is going to become more inconsistent.

but his defense is still great,
Just puts more onus on the guards to set him up like D'Lo did last night.

Nice adjustment by HiP last night to force Triple J into the action, get the switch at the three point line and AD got a couple of easy baskets.

how the lakers match up with the warriors based on the regular season :nerd:

1682778087644.jpg
they matched up very well vs the warriors, i don't think i ever questioned that. i expect the wc champs to be the winner of that series. i said the lakers were a dangerous team coming into the playoffs. ad and bron will be a handful. if role player like rui, reaves and dlo continue to contribute, they are a tough out.

they matched up very well vs the warriors, i don't think i ever questioned that. i expect the wc champs to be the winner of that series. i said the lakers were a dangerous team coming into the playoffs. ad and bron will be a handful. if role player like rui, reaves and dlo continue to contribute, they are a tough out.

Hell yeah, I’m just talking **** :lol: it’s going to be tough af.

Celtics/76ers & lakers/warriors seem like conference final series to me as well.

Can’t believe Kerr threw Kuminga in the bushes. They got cooked with Looney in when the Kings went small and Poole is legit out there point shaving. Wouldn’t Kuminga be a better option defensively right now?
I don't see Kerr putting Kuminga in. But I think they'll need more DDV and Moody though. Maybe GP2 if they can stomach the spacing issues.

And I think they should ditch the Draymond-Loon combo for game 7. One or the other, but not both at the same time. But I think the veterans will lobby to play together.

Back
Top Bottom