The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

D26D940C-A05A-489E-8424-2001C1C3282A.gif

More DDV and Moody sounds scary to me.

They just can’t play the Draymond-Looney lineup if the Kings go small. That lineup was food defensively and they had no space.
Sabonis going out helped the kings. Did not adjust to their lineup

Maybe Ja said that to impress Malika. Have you seen some of the things players will confidently claim around Taylor rooks?

Hear you, but MLB has playoff games that start around then all the time and have no problem filling the stadiums. Folks figure it out.
True think about MLB games that start mid day and around noon often. Stadiums still be full and beer still be flowing.

You can run this Grizz team back next year.

Clarke and Adams is what they needed this series.

Send Brooks to the Orlando Magic to rot.
Adams got played off the court by Karl Anthony Towns. I don’t know why people keep bringing him up :lol: He is a complete nonfactor against the elite big men in this league & the Grizzlies were dominating the non-AD minutes anyway. He’d be a DNP-CD after G1 just like against Minny.

Clarke is a massive loss but the true story of this series is their offense on the road.

Hornets had the worst offense in the league this year with an o-rating of 109.

In LA the Grizzlies ratings were 102, 101, and an absolutely embarrassing 84 with the season on the line. You can’t really put into words how difficult it is to be THAT poor with today’s 4 out offensive schemes. And they did it THREE different times. It’s unbelievable.

For all that talking they do, their big 3 appears to be mentally fragile collectively.

The front office has been great & will continue to do their jobs. The Grizz will have more firepower going forward, but a deep playoff run will never ever be easy. There will be some adversity, which will require some resilience, some mental fortitude ON THE ROAD.

Right now, they clearly don’t have it between the ears. Good luck.

Grizz need some leadership. The stuff that Dillon Brooks was doing somebody shoulda told him bruh chill you barking up the wrong tree and don't run when things don't go your way. Be a man and face it.

Their team is still ahead of schedule age wise. I think Ja gets it now. They ain't the first team to get humbled and they won't be the last, just gotta learn from it.

Grizz need some leadership. The stuff that Dillon Brooks was doing somebody shoulda told him bruh chill you barking up the wrong tree and don't run when things don't go your way. Be a man and face it.

Their team is still ahead of schedule age wise. I think Ja gets it now. They ain't the first team to get humbled and they won't be the last, just gotta learn from it.

Attitude reflect leadership, Ja talks all that **** too but he can back it up for the most part on the floor. He needs to be better in his decision making overall though.

Tyus Jones is a necessity during the regular season, but a luxury during the playoffs. Might be time to spin his salary and picks into a forward.

Grizzlies gonna get real expensive in the next year though.
If I’m maxing Bane then he’s gotta be my backup & he’s gotta add that pocket pass.

Like you mentioned, there’s just no room for Tyus in the playoffs when my backcourt is playing 40 minutes. It’s a different sport, requires a different roster.

If I’m maxing Bane then he’s gotta be my backup & he’s gotta add that pocket pass.

Like you mentioned, there’s just no room for Tyus in the playoffs when my backcourt is playing 40 minutes. It’s a different sport, requires a different roster.
Think Bane has done fine as the emergency backup point guard when Ja has been out and Tyus has had to become a fill-in starter.

Tyus just forgot to shoot this series and couldn't do anything else to contribute. At least Schroder was able to play pesky defense when his offense went dry.

Think Bane has done fine as the emergency backup point guard when Ja has been out and Tyus has had to become a fill-in starter.

Tyus just forgot to shoot this series and couldn't do anything else to contribute. At least Schroder was able to play pesky defense when his offense went dry.
When Ja got back to his normal playoff minutes in G3 Tyus was limited to 15 mins & less.

There’s just much better use of the salary cap there.

I’m paying Bane like a superstar, I’d be looking to him to be my backup 1. No different from expecting PG/Kawhi/Tatum to run point when needed.

Additional help will be always be limited in that scenario. You’re making big money, playing big minutes, it’s gotta be you.

Griz Gonna be fine, one of the youngest cores. Need to upgrade that Dillon brooks spot, get some depth And get healthy with Clarke/Adam’s back.

Back
Top Bottom