The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Dort looks like Myles Garrett out there. Would hate to play against that dude.
He’s like Iguodala where he refuses to give up the switch too :lol:

At some point Presti will pack it in this year, but watch out for these guys next year.

Just want to remind everyone what the Wolves gave up for Rudy. :lol:
Worst trade in NBA history.
FgiFJd9X0AM3J6C
This is why the Jazz aint worried about tanking

Just want to remind everyone what the Wolves gave up for Rudy. :lol:
Worst trade in NBA history.
FgiFJd9X0AM3J6C
Instead of keeping players that make total sense around Towns and Edwards you trade it all away plus millions of picks for a guy who will torpedo your offense and make you susceptible as hell in the playoffs defensively.. and on a max deal

Rosas had to die for this

But in all seriousness where do the Warriors go from here? Team obviously isn't built for a championship run and their young core doesn't have as high a ceiling as it was hyped up to be. They aren't playing with the joy they've been known to exude over the years. With limited assets to upgrade would tanking be the best strategy? I don't see any players bringing back much return in a trade otherwise

But in all seriousness where do the Warriors go from here? Team obviously isn't built for a championship run and their young core doesn't have as high a ceiling as it was hyped up to be. They aren't playing with the joy they've been known to exude over the years. With limited assets to upgrade would tanking be the best strategy? I don't see any players bringing back much return in a trade otherwise

Screenshot 2022-11-02 121911.png

Their entire offense is a mess. I saw KAT post up in good position last night and Kyle Anderson immediately runs into the paint to stand there and watch him with the extra defender he brought along. WHYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Ratsull gotta be heated, he's in a contract year and putting up career low numbers, worse than his rookie season

14 ppg 39/27 :sick: shooting and a career lows 45 efg% and 49 ts%

Back
Top Bottom