The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I’m not really tripping off the trade itself, it’s just the surrounding pieces I have questioned all along, Chris Paul has been getting injured when it matters most in his PRIME, DA has shown that’s he’s baby poo soft several times prior…. They made this bet on instant results, W/o really thinking 4-12 out

And it’s doing what it was supposed to do. Trading for a star is different when you have a bunch of two way players, at this point if I’m being Generous the Suns have two 🙃

Doughboy getting a pass this series, next round Drago getting smoked

Think Philly should've taken the Jimmy precautionary approach tonight, his injury looked way worse than Jimmy's but he's clear all of a sudden?

Definitely think his MVP coronation is playing a part in wanting to be back out there ASAP but don't think they should take any chances at all especially after stealing the first game.

Suns gotta put Bazley in the game

Matter of fact he hasnt played much since being traded there he gotta have the freshest legs in the series

If I gotta pick between KD at this stage in his career and Mikal Bridges + Cam Johnson + 4 1st Rd picks it’s not even close.

Even Minnesota didn’t get fleeced this badly. This ain 2017.

KD didn't understand that if a team traded for him they would be giving up a ton. That's why Bron always signed short deals.

If I gotta pick between KD at this stage in his career and Mikal Bridges + Cam Johnson + 4 1st Rd picks it’s not even close.

Even Minnesota didn’t get fleeced this badly. This ain 2017.

The riskiest part about the trade is that Phoenix basically only has a 2-year window to compete (This season of next season). After that Durant will be 36 and CP3 will likely be retired.

For a long time the prevailing wisdom with superstar trades was "The team who gets the superstar automatically wins the trade" but we've gotten to with compensation where that isn't the case anymore.

I thought some fan was flying a drone and it wasn’t supposed to be there lmao. I was wondering why the announcers didn’t say anything

James Harden and Trae Young have to have the most annoying games to watch in the league

Back
Top Bottom