The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Yea at this point we gotta give up on actual basketball discussion leading these shows, these guys are paid money to draw it casual fans.

to a casual hearing about Lebron vs Curry & the impact of this series is >>>>>>> hearing about spcing the floor in transition :lol: . NBA has it set up kinda good tho, draw in casuals & if they do become really locked in they'll then start going to the podcast/blogs/paywall sites for more in depth coverage.

Facts.

The personalities and narratives are far too compelling in the NBA for there to be any serious airtime being spent on X & O's

Not his fault they gutted that roster and took away his depth. I assume new owners probably want to bring in their own coach. Tom Rizzo still have any interest in the NBA?

People keep saying this as if they traded 3 starters and bench pieces for KD. They traded Mikal Bridges and Cam Johnson for someone that averages 30. Is that really "gutting" the roster and taking away depth?

They've got the same exact core group that went to the finals 2 years ago minus Jae Crowder and two starters replaced by a top 10 guy.

Yeah, nobody thought the suns were serious contenders with bridges.. but when Durant arrived the suns were the prevailing favorites

I wouldn’t say they gutted

The debate the time of the trade was team “depth doesn’t matter in the playoffs” vs “the suns have 4 dudes and not much else”

So far.. it does appear that… depth… matters

i can’t say anything without being treated like a kid Jesus Christ :smh:
blocked-shot-roy-hibbert.gif

Came to post that. Nasty business. If Adam Schefter still has a job after all the foul stuff he's done then everyone's safe.

People keep saying this as if they traded 3 starters and bench pieces for KD. They traded Mikal Bridges and Cam Johnson for someone that averages 30. Is that really "gutting" the roster and taking away depth?

They've got the same exact core group that went to the finals 2 years ago minus Jae Crowder and two starters replaced by a top 10 guy.

As Nets Mikal Bridges averaged 26 a game and Cam had 17 a game. Last time I checked 43 a game is more than 30 points.

The Suns gave up 2 young wings in their 20’s both who can play defense and stretch the floor and 1 who looks like a a fringe All-Star PLUS 4 1st rd draft picks for a 35 year old aging superstar?

To still be down 0-2 in the second rd in the playoffs? Chris Paul is done, so now you mortgaged your future gave up your draft capital for the foreseeable future to get swept in the 2nd rd?

Suns got fleeced y’all gotta stop it. They could’ve not done the trade and been down 0-2. At least they would still be a young team minus CP3, and would have their draft picks.

If I gotta pick between KD at this stage in his career and Mikal Bridges + Cam Johnson + 4 1st Rd picks it’s not even close.

Even Minnesota didn’t get fleeced this badly. This ain 2017.

Back
Top Bottom