The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What does career threes have to do with anything? Klay’s threes are more often than not regular threes (some contested, some not, some close to the line some a little further back from the line). Steph takes logo threes, one legged runner threes, fadeaway threes and he makes them because he’s HIM. When you don’t have his talent you shouldn’t be taking those kind of threes. Hitting threes is already a difficult skill to master but Klay takes more high percentage threes than Steph. I.e.. more regular dudes can make some of the shots Klay makes (he is still elite).

Hes 17 leave my hijo alone. I also said about the same thing you just typed up. :lol:

When I see stuff like this, athletes giving watches like a Rolex as a gift to another teammate its like, why? They probably have 10 already. Then you remember not everyone on the team is as wealthy as the giver (usually is a very high paid player). And if they are as wealthy, Embiid and Harden, then I remember not everyone is a watch guy. That Rollie may be his first one, and maybe the only one he’ll ever have (or now hes gonna be into watches some). Good gesture by Jim.

Classy move from Jim man. Between the gift and how he celebrated the announcement you can tell he really ****s with Joel.

And to your point even if you're a multi millionaire i'm sure it's still REAL nice to receive gifts like this.

Klay is a better basketball role model than Steph.

Great off screens and off ball, doesn’t over dribble, moves with with a purpose. Every player who wants to play off ball should look at tape of Klay.

something tells me if benamin didnt become who he is hed prolly have himself in COD before KD

Are we ever playing cause...

People in the reddit forums crying about KD being a playable character. Makes sense since them dudes probably never seen a gym or played sports in their life and all kinds of ****ed up hand eye coordination. :lol:

Are we ever playing cause...

People in the reddit forums crying about KD being a playable character. Makes sense since them dudes probably never seen a gym or played sports in their life and all kinds of ****ed up hand eye coordination. :lol:
I cant even lie.. EYE been putting in so much time into MLB The Show

Next time you on late night and sixers/knicks not on shoot me a message

Yea at this point we gotta give up on actual basketball discussion leading these shows, these guys are paid money to draw it casual fans.

to a casual hearing about Lebron vs Curry & the impact of this series is >>>>>>> hearing about spcing the floor in transition :lol: . NBA has it set up kinda good tho, draw in casuals & if they do become really locked in they'll then start going to the podcast/blogs/paywall sites for more in depth coverage.

I like dude, but his time in Phoenix might need to come to an end.

Too many dumb decisions
Not his fault they gutted that roster and took away his depth. I assume new owners probably want to bring in their own coach. Tom Rizzo still have any interest in the NBA?

i can’t say anything without being treated like a kid Jesus Christ :smh:
the-good-place-fun.gif

Uh, the suns scored 87 American points in game 2

Whatever genital warts herpes chlamydia that warren and Ross might have is still gonna be just as good as whatever Craig, Payne and lee transmitted to this series

if the suns are simply not good enough then that’s another topic

As far as what they can do to best win it would be to make Jokic move his feet on defense, work, tire out and potentially get into foul trouble

If anything else make the Denver defense shift and not just be able to guard 1 v 1
I think Jokic is smart enough to not get into foul trouble playing drop but I hear you. I just think it’s a complete waste of having Kevin Durant and Devin Booker to PnR with one and turn the other into a spot up corner 3 shooter. At least run some backside action or something

Harden is very giving. He’s put a lot of young good looking big booty women through school the first night he met em. Wouldn’t put it past him to buy his teammate a Rolex.
Oh word, he treating Emvpiid like a thot ::nerd: wow that's not a good look for Joel at ALL :lol:

Back
Top Bottom