The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Doc said it best last night

Sixers never initiated - Sixers only reacted

Just got out played and out hustled

Yall still on this embiid shouldnt have played bull****..

Why bring him back in game 3?

Rather he shake that 13 day rust off in a game where we are already up 1-0 in a series

I truly think some of yall are just plain dumb when it comes to decisions

It feels like this was the plan, if Embiid played well, then let them cook and compete for a win, if he didn’t, then at least let him shake off the rust.

I personally hate this strategy by Doc. I think it’s stupid and I am extremely worried.

I know that we have the talent to beat Boston and we should have the coaching advantage (I can’t believe I said it lol). On a high level, we are coming out 1-1 which is great, but the reality is, we don’t have the luxury to F around and we should aim to win every single game.

No feel out BS. This isn’t the Nets.

If this was indeed just a feel out game, then I fully expect Embiid to give us 30+ points and 10+ rebs on Friday.

As far as Harden…arrhhhh.

I know he has it in him to explode again. We need Vegas Harden back.

Doc said it best last night

Sixers never initiated - Sixers only reacted

Just got out played and out hustled

No excuses, the Sixers smell blood with this Boston team, we should take every opportunity to close them out. This can’t happen again.

I hope this MVP hangover is done and they can play with a chip on their shoulder again.

No excuses, the Sixers smell blood with this Boston team, we should take every opportunity to close them out. This can’t happen again.

I hope this MVP hangover is done and they can play with a chip on their shoulder again.

i totally expect the sixers spacing and ball movement will be better in game 3 right out the gate.. Perimeter defense i cant say because they legit struggled all season with it
I also expect embiid to be very aggressive

with that embiid news noone had sixers winning a game in boston - and they stole 1

harden said they been practicing without embiid last 2 weeks so spacing threw them off which the eye test can 100% see.. it was bad but again no excuses

Celtics made adjustments, shot 50+ 3s

Sixers time to make adjustments now and i believe they will

Ummmmmmm people in Denver ok?

1683214040693.png

1683214059498.png

That Shannon clip is hella old. I remember that rant :lol: These accounts gotta get those algorithm clicks tho like they did with Isiah and Oakley :smh:

Marcus Smart winning DPOY last year is still hilarious to me. Boston/East-coast media some criminals.

He only played 10 less games and didn’t get a single vote this year lol. Why? Because Robert Williams, the real defensive player of the year for the Celtics last year only played like 30 games this year.

A perimeter defender should NEVER win DPOY.

Could have as easily gone to Danny Ainge for fleecing Minny

I don’t know, I have a hard time rewarding someone who’s good at a tear down vs someone who’s built a winning team.

I’d give it to the latter 10/10 times.

Marcus Smart winning DPOY last year is still hilarious to me. Boston/East-coast media some criminals.

He only played 10 less games and didn’t get a single vote this year lol. Why? Because Robert Williams, the real defensive player of the year for the Celtics last year only played like 30 games this year.

A perimeter defender should NEVER win DPOY.
a guard at that. A big wing like prime AK47 who can also provide rim protection . If LeBron won it back in the heat i would have no complains as he can protect the rim too

Back
Top Bottom