The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Lmfaoooo
IMG_4445.png

I thought these dudes was happy to be gone? This the girl that break up with you but keep "forgetting" to get all her **** out.

When will they name the 6th man award the 🐐 J Crawsover?

Guess he ain’t been retired long enough for that honor.

No way he was cleared?

What do you think he made the decision all himself and that its not ran by his doctors/team to get the clearance ??

Hes never going to be 100% this series.

Stealing game 1 was HUGE and IF he was able to play - you play your best player no doubt

Sure he was rusty and team as a whole was rusty but you 100% ppay him if cleared

Yall sound dumb

Yall still on this embiid shouldnt have played bull****..

Why bring him back in game 3?

Rather he shake that 13 day rust off in a game where we are already up 1-0 in a series

I truly think some of yall are just plain dumb when it comes to decisions

Lol this how you sound

dumb-you-are-so-dumb.gif

Lol this how you sound

dumb-you-are-so-dumb.gif

:lol::rofl:

thats fine ill keep sounding like that

i stand by what i say - its mainly all non sixers fan saying they didnt want him playing LOL

its a lose lose.. had he not play its ahh he always injured hes soft etc etc.. embiid can never win with the public

he could of dropped his usual regular season stats and people would still find way to bash him about the lost

Idk why people are surprised by this. Almost every pro athlete I've met has hated it

Doesn't this go for basically every career? What percentage of people working regular jobs love what they're doing for a living? When I was in the Navy, the only people I knew who really loved their job were pilots. Even the special warfare guys hated it because they were gone 300 days out of the year and they were constantly injured.

Loving your job has nothing to do with you being good at it. This is a difference between discipline and motivation.

Pro athletes may not want to eat a strict diet, get extra shots in or play through injury but discipline gets them through it.

I like my job and career, but I like not working a whole lot more. LOL.
I’d give up my job tomorrow if I had the money to say **** working forever :lol:. Dominique Foxworth always says that most athletes aren’t maniacal like the Tom Brady’s of the world. I think that gets lost in how we romanticize Kobe, Bron, Jordan etc. That **** isn’t normal at all.

I like my job and career, but I like not working a whole lot more. LOL.

This is basically been how I feel about things. People ask "What is your dream job?" and my answer is that my dream is to not need to work. I have a lot of hobbies that I enjoy but I would not want to do as a career. I like working out and playing video games but if I had to work out and play video games 40+ hours per week, I probably wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much.

The great thing about hobbies is that you can pick it up and then stop when you want to. If I'm playing a video game and I get frustrated, I can just stop. If I don't want to work out on a certain day, I just don't go to the gym.

Back
Top Bottom