The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I’m kinda with X xxpizzo

Y’all seen the KPelton stat

15-0 & 20-1 in game 2 when the home team losses game 1. The Sixers probably weren’t going to win yesterday no matter what happened. So why not use game 2 as the Embiid get the rust out game and hope that he’s ready to go hard in game 3.

thats how i really looked at it

imagine embiid showing up to game 3 at home looking like he did yesterday (dont get me wrong he very well still might) BUT to get that game out the way was not only huge for him but for the team as a whole

thats my point of view - i very well could be wrong but i dont think it hurt them more than it helped them

I like my job and career, but I like not working a whole lot more. LOL.

I just came back off a two week Draftcation, and believe me, I would EXCEL at not working. :lol:

I work 55-60 hours a week for as long as I can remember, but I thoroughly enjoy not having to go to work.

I need to win the damn lottery. Couple billion, that's all I ask. :smh:

which is good news - He was still getting used to that brace yesterday IMO

some players cant even do what he did on defense when 100% healthy and hes doing this at 30% healthy

I liked Eason’s game coming into the draft. Had him 2nd behind Sochan as far as realistic gets were concerned.

The Lox need to update the anthem.

*::N•<Y>•K::*

thats how i really looked at it

imagine embiid showing up to game 3 at home looking like he did yesterday (dont get me wrong he very well still might) BUT to get that game out the way was not only huge for him but for the team as a whole

thats my point of view - i very well could be wrong but i dont think it hurt them more than it helped them

Joel was out there for cardio. Not mad at it, gotta get his game wind back.

Joel was out there for cardio. Not mad at it, gotta get his game wind back.

right he missed 13 days and barely practiced until 2 days before the game. For a big man like him its tough to just come back in fresh after 2 weeks off

i seen ppl compare him to jimmy butler and his injury but butler didnt have that many days off/rest in between

butler sitting out game 2 is not equivalent to Embiid sitting out a extra day

butler got hurt in game 1 of the knicks series which was on Sunday April 30th

people crack me up

Idk why people are surprised by this. Almost every pro athlete I've met has hated it

Basing this off nothing at all, I'm sure a good portion of NBA players enjoy playing the game. Everything else that comes with it isn't that appealing.

The media availability, traveling, staying in top physical shape, keeping your mentals right, etc. It's a 24/7, 365 day job.

Basing this off nothing at all, I'm sure a good portion of NBA players enjoy playing the game. Everything else that comes with it isn't that appealing.

The media availability, traveling, staying in top physical shape, keeping your mentals right, etc. It's a 24/7, 365 day job.
The thing I've heard the most is how early they have to wake up. They hate it just like we all hate it. Nobody really wants to get up at 5:00 every day

putin-computers.gif

Imagine how many more rings $t4ph would have if he played with someone who put up #s like Shaq and Dream

Steph with a beast big would be game over.

I Wonder how many rings Lebron would have if Kd joined him during his prime though. They def would’ve hit a 3peat at least.

I’m kinda with X xxpizzo

Y’all seen the KPelton stat

15-0 & 20-1 in game 2 when the home team losses game 1. The Sixers probably weren’t going to win yesterday no matter what happened. So why not use game 2 as the Embiid get the rust out game and hope that he’s ready to go hard in game 3.

Is it rust or is he just not healthy? That dude didn’t look rusty he looked injured. Big difference, and he has one day in between games.

If a team wants nuclear "go home heat" they should sign Dillon. I think he will be able to draw a response wherever he steps on the court. Kinda disappointed that the griz are moving away from him as that was a good faction and they were the perfect heels

I could see him thrive overseas. Those european crowds can get nasty and he would definitely rile up the crowd

Is it rust or is he just not healthy? That dude didn’t look rusty he looked injured. Big difference, and he has one day in between games.
it was alil of both cmon man

the team as a whole has been practicing without embiid for 2 weeks, even played 2 games without him

anything to try and discredit embiid.. yall are sickening and EYE am seeing it more clear as each day goes by. Love to just hate on the king for trying

team team had no movement, got pretty stagnant on offense etc

the team can move the ball they showed it PLENTY of times in the regular season - you wouldnt know because you dont watch the sixers so i understand

but to say he didnt look rusty last night is COMEDY pure ******* COMEDY

seems like you missed this tweet let me refresh your brain

Back
Top Bottom