The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ham is going to have to switch up the Klay match up.
That's two games AR has looked in over his head. Ham gotta scheme something up.
May be forced to start TB next game, and see pray he doesn't get lost.
TB over reaves and not DS?

EA782037-83D0-497F-A06E-ED561402ED19.jpeg

I have spoken.

Logical laker fans, what are you doing about the Reaves matchup and these Steph PNRs

Biggest adjustment to anything is AD just gotta play better. I’d fasho stop hedging Steph p&r tho.

I feel good that we got them out of their motion offense in game 2, but now we have to adjust to Steph on ball and his p&r. Idk I’d rather play AD in a higher drop and force Steph to beat me. He shoot like trash at Brypto. Make him average 50 this series and hope he tires out by game 6.

Reaves fasho getting cooked. Idk what to do with that. We gotta ride with him cuz we have no other options. I feel like he’s lost his rhythm on offense chasing Klay around all night. There’s no adjustment to be made there really he specifically just has to play better defense and make a bigger impact on offense. I think he can do it.

Klay and Steph shoot like trash in LA. The warriors have been a trash road team all year. I know it’s the playoffs but I feel good. We got the split. Just have to play as the more desperate team in game 3. Our rotations were ugly tonight. The only guys who showed up were bron, Rui and Dlo.

Last game, only 27% of the Lakers FG attempts were from deep while GSW threw up 50% of their shot attempts from deep.

Today 37% of Lakers FGA were from deep while 44% of GSW's shots were threes. GSW made 21 threes tonight just like they did on Tuesday.

BUT....

Points in the paint and the rebounds battle were won by the Warriors today.

Lakers know what to do in Games 3 & 4.

Playoff Basketball ain't rocket science.
Screenshot_20230504_203416_Google.jpg

Those who said AD ain’t Top 75 were right. Can’t show up every other game in the prime of your career. Dwight never did this :smh:

Back
Top Bottom