The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

If it helps, you’re on my list as one of the “good ones”. It’s a pretty short list too.
7A4AA73D-3FC5-4ECD-84BB-BABB6B2434BF.jpeg

Feel like TB gives you more spacing. He's been a decent defender, and with his size, you'd hope he have the discipline to make things a lil uncomfortable for Klay. Easier said than done.

only reason i’d like reaves in this series is that he puts pressure on the dubs on defense since he’s willing to attack. he gets into the paint and can force the help to come over. any time i see TB, he’s standing on the perimeter and missing 3s

Last game, only 27% of the Lakers FG attempts were from deep while GSW threw up 50% of their shot attempts from deep.

Today 37% of Lakers FGA were from deep while 44% of GSW's shots were threes. GSW made 21 threes tonight just like they did on Tuesday.

BUT....

Points in the paint and the rebounds battle were won by the Warriors today.

Lakers know what to do in Games 3 & 4.

Playoff Basketball ain't rocket science.
Screenshot_20230504_203416_Google.jpg
Trips to the line were even b. That's the difference.

AD had 30 and 20 game 1.

Game was tied with a minute and a half left.

Lost by 5, but really by 3, since the last two points were a foul to stop the clock. So all of that 'defense and massive game by AD to be up 3 with a minute left.

Free throw differential....29 to 6. If warriors had got just 6 more free throws...still wouldn't even have been half of the cheated ones the refs gave the Lakers, but just 6 more and they win.

But for every 1 free throw the warriors got, the Lakers got essentially 5.

That's the difference.

Lakers ain't get shorter. Warriors ain't get taller.

Toight you didn't get a big AD game and the refs didn't cheat to help that bum *** offense stay close.

My thing with AD is he is cool with floating and taking only 11 shots. Lakers miss a guard like Rondo who will force feed him

Reasonable Laker fans can understand how wild some of us can be.

Warriors fans think they’re the most logical fanbase out there.

it’s really hard to see the sensible and reasonable lakers fan when this thread is littered with posts from WASHED KING WASHED KING . can’t wait to see all the receipts he’s keepin tho.

bruh’s hard drive waiting for him to unload 50gb of NT screenshots

1683259174144.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom