The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

it’s really hard to see the sensible and reasonable lakers fan when this thread is littered with posts from WASHED KING WASHED KING . can’t wait to see all the receipts he’s keepin tho.

bruh’s hard drive waiting for him to unload 50gb of NT screenshots

1683259174144.jpeg

He’s a Lebron fan not a laker fan. I ain’t never seen him post in the team thread tbh.

If Warriors play contain defense and simply run and play pace and space they’ll get warmup threes against almost any lineup the Lakers have.

The only chance they have is if AD decides to play inside of a 5 feet ever possession and just destroys Draymond and messes up the speed of the Dubs.

If Dubs can goad AD, Reeves, Rui, Bron, etc to take jumpers it’s Thanos level inevitability that Dubs will outpace and outshoot them. None of the Lakers except maybe DLo is a “good” shooter. Them taking any outside shots is amazing.

Also that gimmick Vanderbilt defense on curry is an absolute joke. Over extends the Lakers on defense every play and Wiggins Klay getting warmup threes.

Simply put. In my entire long life of watching these Dubs this is the worst three point defense i’ve ever seen a team play against them. And it’s shockingly their strategy lol. This series is over unless someone gets seriously hurt.

Trips to the line were even b. That's the difference.

AD had 30 and 20 game 1.

Game was tied with a minute and a half left.

Lost by 5, but really by 3, since the last two points were a foul to stop the clock. So all of that 'defense and massive game by AD to be up 3 with a minute left.

Free throw differential....29 to 6. If warriors had got just 6 more free throws...still wouldn't even have been half of the cheated ones the refs gave the Lakers, but just 6 more and they win.

But for every 1 free throw the warriors got, the Lakers got essentially 5.

That's the difference.

Lakers ain't get shorter. Warriors ain't get taller.

Toight you didn't get a big AD game and the refs didn't cheat to help that bum *** offense stay close.
GSW was more aggressive. AD had the presence of a fruit roll up all night. If anything, I credit Draymond and the rest of the Warriors' INTERIOR D

GSW attacked more than the Lakers did. That was the difference.

Blaming the refs for your G1 loss is....
:rofl:

Let's see which team plays more aggressively and which team wins the PITP and REB battle in Game 3.

Trust me, this xxxx ain't got nothing to do with referees.

steph turning into steve nash and facilitating while picking his spots to shoot might be the key to this series and beating the lakers length on defense. his play was masterful today.

what's lost amongst all the tomfoolery here is the chess match being played. i trust kerr and steph

only reason i’d like reaves in this series is that he puts pressure on the dubs on defense since he’s willing to attack. he gets into the paint and can force the help to come over. any time i see TB, he’s standing on the perimeter and missing 3s

Feel you. You'd hope he'd be the one to guard Klay, but he's looks overwhelmed right now.

That defense ain't doing nothing to curry. He been efficient af and picking his spots to attack.

That every other night gonna wear on the Lakers..

I don’t really mind WASHED KING WASHED KING tho it makes the thread funny I guess.

Shoutout to all the Laker fans still showing out even after a L.

Only 9 here. Just cracked a 32oz Modelo and took a couple shots of Makers. Gonna play some Xbox and watch a movie then call it a night.

Sucks to lose like that but splitting 1-1 on the road is a plus. Warriors got great looks and when they're shooting like that you can't really do ****, especially when 90% of the team goes ghost for the game.

Back
Top Bottom