The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

2019_7_4_68a99d87-c8a9-4aed-b5b3-3b3e0d0d4bb1_png_1920x1080.jpg
Cuban and buss arent on the team but gon head get ya likes

I swear even the internet wasn’t always so obsessed with whataboutism. Can’t we discuss Kyrie’s actions on a right or wrong basis. Who cares about meyers Leonard?

It’s tired every time someone does something that might be construed as wrong it’s “but what about…”

Shoulda gave her the bag before this went out. Kid is an idiot if it really was the alleged “9 times” or w.e. Plus multiple accounts too? Terrible.

So you either think she’s lying or you believe her and thus Pop needs the Joe Paterno treatment and shown the door

So you either think she’s lying or you believe her and thus Pop needs the Joe Paterno treatment and shown the door

They dont think Pop knew even though they were told he’d be made aware and there would be consequences

My worst fears for Jabari Smith on offense seem to becoming a reality to start the season

HOU$TON HOU$TON I see why you've been critical

43 ts% and 38 efg% :sick:

30% 2P and 30% 3P :wow:

Scoot or Victor are badly needed for Houston
Who is going to pass him the ball? Thats what Silver needs to consider when he’s deciding who to rig the lottery for and the only right answer is to send him to OKC. KPJr just gonna waive him off the corner for isos or use him as a screener to get his own shot and have him buying ice from Jacob the Jeweler courtside during gamez

After this season, Durant will have 3 years left on his deal

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up. I hope he doesn't waste away there especially with Simmons albatross self

I understand Durant made his bed but at the end of the day he's still a top talent and it's just wasteful for him to rot there as a fan of basketball. I would want to see him on a team that is competing

Back
Top Bottom