The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

My worst fears for Jabari Smith on offense seem to becoming a reality to start the season

HOU$TON HOU$TON I see why you've been critical

43 ts% and 38 efg% :sick:

30% 2P and 30% 3P :wow:

Scoot or Victor are badly needed for Houston

Just a ton of young guys who are trying to establish themselves in the league. The worst kind of young team in the league. No hierarchy. It's an incredible watch.

No one knew about what the link was until Rolling Stone wrote about it then Kyrie had the blowup with Nick Friedell over the weekend.
Got it.

One recurring theme with athletes nowadays is getting themselves in trouble thru social media. All self inflicted i just dont get it smh

ruh roh

Doc Rivers' Crazy Eyes Are Mesmerizing - SBNation.com

After this season, Durant will have 3 years left on his deal

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up. I hope he doesn't waste away there especially with Simmons albatross self

I understand Durant made his bed but at the end of the day he's still a top talent and it's just wasteful for him to rot there as a fan of basketball. I would want to see him on a team that is competing
It’s up to the Nets isn’t it. He already tried. Are they going to drop their price?

My worst fears for Jabari Smith on offense seem to becoming a reality to start the season

HOU$TON HOU$TON I see why you've been critical

43 ts% and 38 efg% :sick:

30% 2P and 30% 3P :wow:

Scoot or Victor are badly needed for Houston
Yeah it’s really bad. I’m always #Rooting4EverybodyThatsBlack but Silas has to go. He literally held a presser saying how he doesn’t like calling plays that much and likes to let the players figure it out. How on earth does that make sense for a team full of 20-21 year olds? KPJ getting on the job training at PG, Jalen green is a 2nd year guard, and Jabari can’t even dribble or create for himself. They need all the structure they can get. He‘s a player’s coach and I see why he was brought in for harden but he’s not the guy for a rebuild.

It’s up to the Nets isn’t it. He already tried. Are they going to drop their price?
Definitely the nets call but I feel like they wouldn’t mind scrubbing themselves of this whole core and rebuild

I’m sure someone will offer up something crazy this time around

Kd needs to come back to okc and finish his career here when we decide to start going for it. Maybe has to force a buyout though, but Id love to see it. I know he said some of the fans and people in the organization acted some type of way towards him when he came back as a Warriors and that severed a relationship he was going to try to maintain. But bygones

Giddey Shai KD Chet Wembanyama all time wingspan team

Id give up half of our 38 draft picks we hold over the next 7. Raw even

Last edited:
Yeah it’s really bad. I’m always #Rooting4EverybodyThatsBlack but Silas has to go. He literally held a presser saying how he doesn’t like calling plays that much and likes to let the players figure it out. How on earth does that make sense for a team full of 20-21 year olds? KPJ getting on the job training at PG, Jalen green is a 2nd year guard, and Jabari can’t even dribble or create for himself. They need all the structure they can get. He‘s a player’s coach and I see why he was brought in for harden but he’s not the guy for a rebuild.
I knew smiths 2P would be putrid for the first few years but his 3P is lower than I’d hoped

He has a lot of glaring issues since predraft but I still think he’s going to end up a winning in the playoffs type rotation player

After this season, Durant will have 3 years left on his deal

It'll be interesting to see where he ends up. I hope he doesn't waste away there especially with Simmons albatross self

I understand Durant made his bed but at the end of the day he's still a top talent and it's just wasteful for him to rot there as a fan of basketball. I would want to see him on a team that is competing
Nah he deserves this for running to GSW and then deciding to link up w/his lil unstable buddy.

Nah he deserves this for running to GSW and then deciding to link up w/his lil unstable buddy.
That's one way to look at it. But idk, for me I'm not spiteful to an athlete in that way, especially one who is still a top talent

Yes criticize him all you want and he's already wasted years off his prime for putting himself in the current situation he's in

That's enough suffering to me, now let him go somewhere else so his talent can contribute to something

Definitely the nets call but I feel like they wouldn’t mind scrubbing themselves of this whole core and rebuild

I’m sure someone will offer up something crazy this time around
They should, but it seems like they’re doubling down. If I’m them I think I’m happy replacing my lost 1sts at this point and starting over. Gotta let Marks go too though.

Udoka hire signals they will do none of that though

The vaccine stuff died down so Kyrie had to find something new to piss people off bout.

Back
Top Bottom