The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

They should, but it seems like they’re doubling down. If I’m them I think I’m happy replacing my lost 1sts at this point and starting over. Gotta let Marks go too though.

Udoka hire signals they will do none of that though
The Udoka thing is like a mad scramble to salvage the season. I think if this thing really flames out they'll have the easy choice to rebuild in the Summer. Whether that's with Udoka or not

I knew smiths 2P would be putrid for the first few years but his 3P is lower than I’d hoped

He has a lot of glaring issues since predraft but I still think he’s going to end up a winning in the playoffs type rotation player
I’ve been hard on him but he is being underutilized on offense and defense. Silas has been giving him son run at the 5 which I think is great but then he has him playing drop defense. Playing jabari in drop takes away what makes him a special defender with his ability to switch 1-5. He’s not comfortable shooting if he isn’t set, so movement shooting is out of the question. They don’t run any plays for him either, not even a simple PnP. It’s just all bad but Tari looks good. He needs more minutes

Thought harden tweaked his hammy late in the game but turns out it was his foot. Philly doesn't really have another point guard

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE Let me know if you want that cash now or wait. Harden ain't catching up
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Kd needs to come back to okc and finish his career here when we decide to start going for it. Maybe has to force a buyout though, but Id love to see it. I know he said some of the fans and people in the organization acted some type of way towards him when he came back as a Warriors and that severed a relationship he was going to try to maintain. But bygones

Giddey Shai KD Chet Wembanyama all time wingspan team

Id give up half of our 38 draft picks we hold over the next 7. Raw even
Better than than a 'homecoming' in DC

Horrible coaching decisions. They're playing small ball and Doc put a 6.6 PJ tucker on Porzingus. Paul Reed was the only one giving him problems yet Doc only played him for 5 mins even with Embiid out. Reed was a +4 and Trez was a -9 yet Trez ate up the backup C mins...he had 0 points...

The Sixers are held hostage to Doc's coaching decisions.
6'6" Tucker guarding a 7-footer? Lmao

Doc bout to get fired for not using Bigs

Wait...so Kyrie is muslim AND Jewish? He still observing Ramadan this year or has he switched to Pesach now since he's a "real jew"? I better not see him using technology during Sabbath.

NT convinced me Jabari Smith was a Klay type shooter. Dude shot terribly from the field in college now we’re surprised he’s struggling against real length and girth?

Hope he gets it together, but another overhyped NT prospect.

Is his defense transitioning atleast?

As a matter of fact, I am getting a call tonight or tomorrow about a position that I really don't want so I will break both of these out. I will definitely report back about how that goes with the higher ups :lol:

What I do in these situations is counter with a ridiculously high offer. I don’t want it, but if you pay me this much I will. Worked a couple times but I still didn’t take it.

NT convinced me Jabari Smith was a Klay type shooter. Dude shot terribly from the field in college now we’re surprised he’s struggling against real length and girth?

I know you got fish to fry with folks on here lol but like one person put Klay in the same sentence as Jabari

Other than that I think the consensus was that he was a rich man's 3 and D. That's why actually a lot of folks were more down on him as a #1 guy. Also being the #1 guy doesn't mean folks automatically pencil him in as All-NBA or MVP candidate

I don't think anyone was overhyping him at all, unless you have receipts

Kd needs to come back to okc and finish his career here when we decide to start going for it. Maybe has to force a buyout though, but Id love to see it. I know he said some of the fans and people in the organization acted some type of way towards him when he came back as a Warriors and that severed a relationship he was going to try to maintain. But bygones

Giddey Shai KD Chet Wembanyama all time wingspan team

Id give up half of our 38 draft picks we hold over the next 7. Raw even
Strong Co-Sign.
When he left GSW it should have been right back to OKC, no stops.

Having watched a few Jabari games I think he looks good /shrug. He moves well. His form on everything looks nice. Their offense doesn’t really work and he’s missing but he should be an asset.

What I do in these situations is counter with a ridiculously high offer. I don’t want it, but if you pay me this much I will. Worked a couple times but I still didn’t take it.

To be honest, if they threw THEE bag at me and it was short-term then I could do it. They already know I am not going to do what I don't want to do, though. Early in my career they tried to send to me to Huntsville, Alabama for 3 months (the guy who ended up going was there over a year). I sent the ****tiest biography of myself so they wouldn't pick me then my manager asked me to write a better one. I slightly upgraded it and then strategically sent out out-of-office notices - one or two days per week for the next few months meaning I couldn't take the position. My boss was hot but it worked and I still flourished :lol: :smokin

It's just odd that she would be exposed to 9 times according to her lawyer yet why not stop seeing him after the first or second time? Not even joking, like, if that was my wife and she told me that happened, I would strongly suggest for her not to see him ever again

Why is she subjecting herself to it that many times?
She's a doctor. If she is treating him for past sexual trauma, I could see how she would think that she could help him. It seems that he's chalking up his behavior to trauma, I could see a doctor trying to see this through. It just became too much.

Back
Top Bottom