The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I just know Erykah Badu is involved
elite-daily-Kehlani.jpg

Ky went from likeable to extremely dislikeable real quick, and this goes back a min not just his recent stuff. Dudes a wacko with a platform who happens to be really good at ball. :lol:

Damn. She really wrote something that beautiful and then cheated on him with PARTYNEXTDOOR. No wonder he went crazy.
That PND morning after IG post is still one of the most disrespectful posts I can remember :lol:

Slick **** on both Kyrie and Kehlani in the same caption and came away unscathed.

That really probably was his Joker turn moment in hindsight :lol:

Kehlani had a weird couple of years. She swore off men then randomly got pregnant now she’s back to women only

Cmon man, what if Irish people created some ridiculous religion claiming they were the real slaves in America and that black people were lying and controlling the information through their media influence?
And then they stood on the corners yelling at said black people.

And decrying them as a synagogue of satan and alluding to a verse in Deuteronomy as a prophecy to prove the point.

Pardon my ignorance, but does Islam teach that black people are the real Jews? And there is some conspiracy to cover that up.

Because I thought Kyrie was Muslim. And he seems to present Black Hebrew Israelite religious beliefs like it is historical fact. Outside of religion.

Pardon my ignorance, but does Islam teach that black people are the real Jews?

Because I thought Kyrie was Muslim. And he seems to present religious beliefs like it is historical fact. Outside of religion.
Cough the founder of the NoI wasn’t black. Thought he faces were (Honorable Elijah Muhammed and Louis Farrakhan).

All of these pseudo intellectual black religious decry the white man as…

Yakob.

The wild thing is BHI infiltrated the black community earlier than Islam. Islam interest grew due to Civil Rights and celebrities of the 60s/70s.

But to answer your question…Islam is racially agnostic.

Back
Top Bottom