The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Isn’t Kyrie one of the Vice President of the players association?
For a couple years now. They released a statement vaguely condemning anti-semitism so they wouldn't have to actually say Kyrie's name and make people go "But isn't he still..."

If I was in the NBA PR department, I’d have reported COVID symptoms a few hours ago, gone home and turned off my phone.
Yo…. I literally laughed out loud on this one. I’m 45 and I don’t remember a day like this occurring where the league is taking it in the shorts this bad. At this rate, I’m standing by to see who leaked the GSW practice footage, that’s all that’s left.

I hate the fact that this Kyrie stuff is overshadowing some great NBA action. We had some really good games yesterday and my TL is nothing but Kyrie and this Primo stuff.
Well soon your TL will have Bridges and potential suitors…….

I’m surprised Lebron doesn’t say anything. Hes usually well versed and outspoken on these matters. Plus he literally went to the highest Kabbalist rabbi for his blessings after he publicly made the Miami decision, when it was convenient for him.

Or even Amare. Dude went full into Judaism, hasnt said a word.

The NBA players bond/fraternity is strong.

I hate the fact that this Kyrie stuff is overshadowing some great NBA action. We had some really good games yesterday and my TL is nothing but Kyrie and this Primo stuff.
Seriously, got squads and stars balling out of their minds nightly and this is the **** that dominates the headlines/talk surrounding the league :lol:

As much as the Lakers need help and him being a Klutch client.

I don’t want Bridges on the Lakers. I have morals.

I’m surprised Lebron doesn’t say anything. Hes usually well versed and outspoken on these matters. Plus he literally went to the highest Kabbalist rabbi for his blessings after he publicly made the Miami decision, when it was convenient for him.

Amare HAS said something. Demanded an apology.

Bron wants him on his team lol.

Don't think I can remember players really speaking out publicly against their contemporaries like that unless they were well on their way out of the league like Kanter.

Don't remember anybody saying anything when Kobe or Rondo made comments they were punished for years back.

Come to think of it, it doesn't really happen much in most leagues at all. If guys have issues with each other they try to handle it behind the scenes/closed doors or on the field/court not out in public for all to see.

Pretty sure Players unions themselves probably advise against that sort of thing

Last edited:
Does anyone attempt to sign Bridges? And if they do Silver gotta hit dude with at least a year suspension no?

Silver gotta be stressed man can’t get no breaks.

Spurs got an alleged Nasty boy, teams tanking for Wemby, Kyrie doing who knows what, Jordan running a team full of criminals in Charlotte, Ime getting blamed cause a minority owners wife was choosing.

We’re not even at Thanksgiving yet B

Players who really have nothing to do with a particular situation have more to lose than gain by publicly commenting, especially these days when people will immediately start searching a person’s social media history to find something seemingly contradictory or other “but what about” purposes.

Back
Top Bottom