The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

312845281_6393970693964734_8750660667568023577_n.jpg

The nastiest part of situations like these is that the people that supported and played devil's advocate for Kyrie buffoonery don't like that Kyrie conceded he was wrong

So before this situation, people want to complain about how unfair the situation was to Kyrie. And how it proves them right even more

I hope Hesi Himmler learned from this and does better in the future.

I am happy that Kyrie's narcissism didn't cause him to escalate the situation more

DD982953-38F3-4123-9881-BD049DBF8851.jpeg

This is interesting. “Change in attitude”

I don’t think Kyrie is anti-Semitic. I think he’s an idiot. I think he doesn’t know the facts. I don’t think he used the right words on his initial press conference but I did hear him say he wasn’t and that he didn’t believe the anti-semitic stuff. Further, if you listen to many podcasts by former players- most if not all say he’s a very kind genuine loving person.

Not sure how he’s gonna take the “change in attitude” stuff bc if he feels he was never anti-semitic, meeting with leaders of the faith and coming out of it and saying “wow I had no idea. My ignorance lead me to have false beliefs and now I see the truth!” Isn’t gonna fly.

I understand why Marks/Tsai want him to do these things- it’s a business at the end of the day and they need to also put in a show for the media that we are taking this seriously (they didn’t care til media outrage hit).

It’s like saying you didn’t steal from the store. But you have to apologize for stealing from the store as part of the plea deal…even though you didn’t. I think Kyrie might have too much foolish pride to just do what they need to feel like he’s sorry - which perhaps he is.

Kuz gonna be the martyr for kyrie
Man will be playing overseas if he continues tweeting

DD982953-38F3-4123-9881-BD049DBF8851.jpeg

This is interesting. “Change in attitude”

I don’t think Kyrie is anti-Semitic. I think he’s an idiot. I think he doesn’t know the facts. I don’t think he used the right words on his initial press conference but I did hear him say he wasn’t and that he didn’t believe the anti-semitic stuff. Further, if you listen to many podcasts by former players- most if not all say he’s a very kind genuine loving person.

Not sure how he’s gonna take the “change in attitude” stuff bc if he feels he was never anti-semitic, meeting with leaders of the faith and coming out of it and saying “wow I had no idea. My ignorance lead me to have false beliefs and now I see the truth!” Isn’t gonna fly.

I understand why Marks/Tsai want him to do these things- it’s a business at the end of the day and they need to also put in a show for the media that we are taking this seriously (they didn’t care til media outrage hit).

It’s like saying you didn’t steal from the store. But you have to apologize for stealing from the store as part of the plea deal…even though you didn’t. I think Kyrie might have too much foolish pride to just do what they need to feel like he’s sorry - which perhaps he is.
As someone who has sat in a Hebrew Israelite service, can’t play both of sides of the fence when it’s convenient. Their rhetoric is black supremacist, possible cultural appropriation (but we won’t know until folks start doing ancestry DNA tests with VADA), conspiracy theories with some good old black identity promoting. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Even Joe Rogan would’ve been back peddling and apologizing to avoid the nuclear backlash. It’s clear as day that certain communities can galvanize and respond through power/action/money.

Kyrie literally the #1 player empowerment advocate is becoming its worse enemy.

Anybody else feels like Kyrie is just a natural Contrarian?

He's the type of dude that stays quiet while fellow juries figure out if the suspect is guilty only to be the only "yes" while everyone else says no with his argument quoting past cases that don't have **** to do with anything. :lol:
Contrarian without a cause

Pretty sure a lot of people wanted to see Dubs vs Zion and co. Lame move by the Warriors.

Back
Top Bottom