The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

If Reddick goes on to coach the 6ers or Raps, who’s going to be the foil to ScreminA’s idiocy?

Nah, they are just trying to retain his overvaluation if ever they trade him. If he was that valuable, why the Warriors were the worst team in the NBA when Green was playing without Curry. Warriors were atrocious without Curry.

I fully agree with this take

1684341843504.png

Cats in the Ja 1 thread were going off the deep end before it got locked up. You would've thought Ja had actually shot at someone the way they were acting over there.

nuggets really survived the refs late surge in the 4th quarter. refs cant save u bums anymore. lakers losing means we all win. my 2nd favorite team winning in 5

We don't need to rewrite history; Embiid was more than deserving of MVP this season.

The discourse surrounding the award became extremely weird, though.
THEY wanted to make a regular season award about the playoffs, now everybody keeping that energy

Makes you miss the days of giving the award to best player/best team even tho that was flawed but a simpler time :lol:

Portland, yes!!! Go get Dame a running mate w/ that pick & other change.

S&T Grant for a different third option; a man who needs a change of scenery and circumstance.

Take this All-NBA reclamation project off MY 🙌 🙏

Man that was an awesome game.
Jokic vs AD lived up to the hype.

I’m glad the lakers made adjustments, but it hurts to play that card and not get a W.

I generally like the small lineup, but starting it against an amped up Denver team in high altitude was not a smart decision.

I expect Denver will be ready to move AG around to prevent AD from camping in order to counter the Laker’s Rui on Jokic strategy. I’m sure the Lakers will prepare for that. Excited for the chess match in game 2.

Really disappointed the lakers couldn’t complete the comeback tho, if they had stole that game I think they would’ve broke Denver’s will and wrapped the series up quickly. Have to give credit to MPJr getting the 50/50 ball, getting the ball to kcp quickly and murray/AG for the jrue to Giannis oop. That was the play of the game.

Man that was an awesome game.
Jokic vs AD lived up to the hype.

I’m glad the lakers made adjustments, but it hurts to play that card and not get a W.

I generally like the small lineup, but starting it against an amped up Denver team in high altitude was not a smart decision.

I expect Denver will be ready to move AG around to prevent AD from camping in order to counter the Laker’s Rui on Jokic strategy. I’m sure the Lakers will prepare for that. Excited for the chess match in game 2.

Really disappointed the lakers couldn’t complete the comeback tho, if they had stole that game I think they would’ve broke Denver’s will and wrapped the series up quickly. Have to give credit to MPJr getting the 50/50 ball, getting the ball to kcp quickly and murray/AG for the jrue to Giannis oop. That was the play of the game.
We stop KCP and Bruce Brown, and we should have a much better chance. I don't expect KCP to hit us for a quiet 21 and Bruce with 16 again. If they do, we're in trouble.

In the Chris Rock voice: "If it's all white then it's alright"

For real though, I'm not sure if these pictures were taken while Chris was still an active player. Some of these photos do look pretty old though

Edit: here is a video from over a decade ago (when he was 100% still an active NBA player) of Chris doing some weapons testing.

Obviously the issue isn't gun ownership or even handling a gun in public. Is the issue here the wanton, reckless way that Ja is handling the gun?

Is it just the distinction between Chris, who is obviously a gun connoisseur and seems to be practicing good gun safety versus Ja flailing his gun around in a vehicle? Does it just come down to how one looks versus the other?

If Ja we're at a firing range with proper equipment and supervision, would this be an issue at all?

Last edited:
Because Ima Spurs hater

Pop is washed too. He style of coaching is outdated. These young boys don't wanna hear that.
He wants to play there and he will have total freedom and the best guidance. Idk what the issue is. Of the top pick contenders there isn't a better place for the kid.

Actually if da Rockets got Wemby, I’da been excited to see James Houston play in some non-consequential regular szn hoops with the young guns.

Pop is already the oldest coach ever at 74. How long does he have left? Imo, Wemby going to the Spurs is not as ideal as people think it is
Portland even Houston would've been better. Maybe even Charlotte

THEY wanted to make a regular season award about the playoffs, now everybody keeping that energy

Makes you miss the days of giving the award to best player/best team even tho that was flawed but a simpler time :lol:

We wouldn’t even have this weird type of discourse, if it wasn’t for Chris Paul, James Harden, The NBPA & the 2015 MVP award :smh:

Completely changed a lot about the award, and how it’s supposed to be viewed.

The only way the nba fixes this is either ignore it…or push the Playoff MVP (Conference Finals MVP) awards.

Cuz it’s going to be nasty.

Back
Top Bottom