The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Jokic Gotta be their main rebounder, playmaker, screen setter & try to stop a dude who could get 40 on the other end...

He better have the Curry like #Mentalstamina :lol:

Harden is basically an ex NBA player that thinks he's being black balled. Seems like he feels he can still put up 30 a game and it's just the circumstances holding him back

I don’t see what the Nuggets have for AD. That man is going to put up stupid numbers this series.

He was scoring at will.

their only other option is to try AG on em & pray that Bron can't hit jumpers, but even then Jokic isn't nearly the threat AD is protecting the basket.

I thought in the middle of the third quarter that AD's floater touch had deserted him (I feel like it has most of this postseason) and then he immediately made a bunch of floaters and push shots for the rest of the game. :lol: He even made a couple of long jumpers.

Stopping Jokic is a losing battle. Let him get his, just don't let him get the others involved.

You can't let KCP, Brown, and MAGA Porter all get 15+ and expect to win. Not to mention Murray got 30.

It's funny because I looked up the gun policy and it seems like Ja actually didn't violate it this time. But I'm assuming he had more restrictions on him after the 1st incident and Silver pretty much confirmed that yesterday
its pretty much a public image issue. They dont want to scare off sponsors with all the mass shootings going on these days

Who was the last nba player to post a pic with a gun? I know its rare in the nba. not sure about mlb or nfl.

In the Chris Rock voice: "If it's all white then it's alright"

For real though, I'm not sure if these pictures were taken while Chris was still an active player. Some of these photos do look pretty old though

Edit: here is a video from over a decade ago (when he was 100% still an active NBA player) of Chris doing some weapons testing.

Obviously the issue isn't gun ownership or even handling a gun in public. Is the issue here the wanton, reckless way that Ja is handling the gun?

Is it just the distinction between Chris, who is obviously a gun connoisseur and seems to be practicing good gun safety versus Ja flailing his gun around in a vehicle? Does it just come down to how one looks versus the other?

If Ja were at a firing range with proper equipment and supervision, would this be an issue at all?

The league wouldn’t do anything to Ja if he was at a gun range, taking a training class or at some gun event …In the strip club or driving and waving the blicky on IG ain’t a good look, it’s not that complicated

And right now with mass shootings every day it’s best to stay away from all gun **** in public like 99% of other players seem to do…Ja just doesn’t get it that’s why they going hard on him

The league wouldn’t do anything to Ja if he was at a gun range, taking a training class or at some gun event …In the strip club or driving and waving the blicky on IG ain’t a good look, it’s not that complicated

And right now with mass shootings every day it’s best to stay away from all gun **** in public like 99% of other players seem to do…Ja just doesn’t get it that’s why they going hard on him
Right. Add to it every thing else he’s been doing, he’s wilding. It’s that simple.

The Pistons suck so bad they can't even tank right with trying to get Victor Wembenyama for this upcoming draft.

I should have seen the signs they were going to rig it for the Spurs to win the NBA Draft Lottery based on the Spurs having success with previously drafting transcendent big men with the top pick in 1987 & 1997. Their system is also conducive for foreign players.

Back
Top Bottom