The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

In the Chris Rock voice: "If it's all white then it's alright"

For real though, I'm not sure if these pictures were taken while Chris was still an active player. Some of these photos do look pretty old though

Edit: here is a video from over a decade ago (when he was 100% still an active NBA player) of Chris doing some weapons testing.

Obviously the issue isn't gun ownership or even handling a gun in public. Is the issue here the wanton, reckless way that Ja is handling the gun?

Is it just the distinction between Chris, who is obviously a gun connoisseur and seems to be practicing good gun safety versus Ja flailing his gun around in a vehicle? Does it just come down to how one looks versus the other?

hate to be that guy but:
th.jpeg-106.jpg

we live in different times when companies are walking on eggshells trying to keep sponsors.

He wants to control the rock with no expectations, that's all this is.... Also why I don't get the Rockets wanting yo back, he's not coming to mentor or win :lol: :smh: , they must just want a big name to sell to the fans as a "homecoming"
Fertitta got seats to fill.

We stop KCP and Bruce Brown, and we should have a much better chance. I don't expect KCP to hit us for a quiet 21 and Bruce with 16 again. If they do, we're in trouble.

Kcp will hit but yeah have to make it tougher on him.

Bruce Brown is the one they have to shut off. Can’t let him get 14 in one half.

hate to be that guy but:
th.jpeg-106.jpg

we live in different times when companies are walking on eggshells trying to keep sponsors.

If I were to go through the list of the NBA's sponsors what are the odds some of them have endorsed Republican pro-gun politicians?

Back
Top Bottom