The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Lmao bruh up here referencing Ja with the Washington bullets and be more! I’m dead. :lol:

Now Jaylen want to wear the mask again :smh:

This is some Nasty Stuff. They want this young man to fail so much
They just trying to market yo to the casuals since he from overseas and they couldn’t see him…Wanna hammer home he’s the next generational prospect and the “one”

How was the Janet show?…Know some folks that went said it was cool had no idea she was even in town :lol:

N why they paint everything black? :lol: …but yea that’s the dilemma, you need a new arena to get the good stuff but no point in investing if nothing is guaranteed…NHL trying to get bread from any market right now , they could look Into that
Fun. Still got some energy.

All black supposed to make it look modern I guess :lol:

They just trying to market yo to the casuals since he from overseas and they couldn’t see him…Wanna hammer home he’s the next generational prospect and the “one”
His PR team needs to get him a "chosen1" tattoo in french. What agency is he with? He needs to be front and center during the nba finals. Get as many eyes on him to the casual american viewers

Looking at the highlights from GM 7 for Bos/Philly and wondering why they chose to wear the goose poop green away unis instead of the home white jawns?

Everything a little too different and colorful for my tastes sometimes. Let me chill tho ‘fore I get on my porch.

But then those casuals and fans will turn on him the moment they realize that the NBA is very different and that it will take time to become elite. I remember Bron’s first game and he delivered but if this kid is anything but spectacular he will have the 24/7 media calling him a fraud and a bust

NT really don’t care for the ECF :lol:

I know I’m supposed to have equal parts hate for these clubs but I don’t mind if Mia goes all the way.

Much respect in losing to the eventual champs.

Moral victories damn sure count in NY.

Back
Top Bottom