The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Zactly. Ain't nobody ducking Rui lmaoooo. He fed the guy y'all call the best defender in the league 30 sum 3d but he gon duck Rui smoke? Lmaoooo y'all trying man.

EmbellishedSecondBernesemountaindog-max-1mb.gif

James_O James_O gonna be waking up to Charmed in no time :nthat:

One piece of advice I'll give is after high school, when people start to take their own paths, it's real easy to compare yourself to others. Who got the job, who got the car, who moved across the country, who got an apartment, etc. None of that **** matters. There's no right or wrong path to take. Stay focused on you & trust that you are where you should be. Everything works itself out in time.

I disagree.

James_O James_O You need to be taking pics through toilet seats like you're on a private jet to stunt on all these bums.

Zactly. Ain't nobody ducking Rui lmaoooo. He fed the guy y'all call the best defender in the league 30 sum 3d but he gon duck Rui smoke? Lmaoooo y'all trying man.

The Wiz really traded Rui for nothing :smh: …Now they picking at the back of the lotto where they sure to waste another pick

Send em back to Baltimore and bring the Bullets name back :pimp: , the DC thing ain’t been working out

Excellent advice and thank you for giving it. Just do you and be you. Comparison is the killer of joy.
I’ve sorta learned that alr cause of my sis. She’s like incredibly smart straight A’s student who went on to get into westpoint and is like basically top of her class. My dad was in the army and he always wanted me to join the military but I’ve never wanted to just wasn’t for me. But I feel like I’ve always tried to compare and have been compared to her or wanted to live up to the “standards” she’s set but I’ve come to realize I shouldn’t care and I should just live my life yk

Don’t get me wrong I love my sister and I am proud of her but I’ve just come to realize I don’t have to be super “successful” academically to be actually successful in life

The Wiz really traded Rui for nothing :smh: …Now they picking at the back of the lotto where they sure to waste another pick

Send em back to Baltimore and bring the Bullets name back :pimp: , the DC thing ain’t been working out
I’m trying to get season tickets. Civic Center looking like lipstick on a pig these days too!

I’m trying to get season tickets. Civic Center looking like lipstick on a pig these days too!
KD and em need to just tear that joint down and rebuild…But I get it, no point when there’s nothing going on there besides CIAA, a few concerts and maybe a Wizards preseason game

If I was in charge of the arena I would try to lure the G league and WNBA team there, would be better then playing at the glorified practice court they at now :lol:

I typically rock with JJ but this is an INSANE whataboutism. Ja is going to be punished for conduct detrimental to the team/league. What’s going on in politics has very little to do with that. Literally everyone of our jobs has a code of conduct — we can’t want the league to be liberal on most issues and then conservative when it comes to guns. That’s backwards as hell. He couldn’t even last two whole months after the previous suspension without doing some more goofy ****. I think 20-25 games is fair. He embarrassed Adam and the league after the first suspension. Doubt they’ll be lenient this time around.

I just think yo a clown. Suspend him a couple days and be done with it. The entire convo, outside of it is WEIRD.

Do you hear how these commentators are taking? Nonsense

None of this is about making excuses for Ja Morant, being an idiot.

KD and em need to just tear that joint down and rebuild…But I get it, no point when there’s nothing going on there besides CIAA, a few concerts and maybe a Wizards preseason game

If I was in charge of the arena I would try to lure the G league and WNBA team there, would be better then playing at the glorified practice court they at now :lol:
Went there twice in the last couple weeks for wrestling and Janet. All they did was put in new seats, new bathrooms, and painted everything black :lol:

That said, they did manage to line up a bunch of concerts and other events that they weren’t really getting before, so can’t be too mad. Not really any point in building something new without the promise of a team coming I feel like.

And trade for Ja. He can be the face of the bullets.

Everyone in B More will completely understand his trigger pulling motions then. And….if he want it, just walk outside that circumference of the harbor/downtown and it’ll get real, real quick.
I’ve sorta learned that alr cause of my sis. She’s like incredibly smart straight A’s student who went on to get into westpoint and is like basically top of her class. My dad was in the army and he always wanted me to join the military but I’ve never wanted to just wasn’t for me. But I feel like I’ve always tried to compare and have been compared to her or wanted to live up to the “standards” she’s set but I’ve come to realize I shouldn’t care and I should just live my life yk

Don’t get me wrong I love my sister and I am proud of her but I’ve just come to realize I don’t have to be super “successful” academically to be actually successful in life
So she’s the first child? It sounds like she’s living up to your father’s wishes/projections.

As a young man, you just have to find your own path. As a retired service member, military isn’t for everyone. But you should definitely look into what will interest you long term. Computer Science. Web Development. Uber. Construction. Law. Engineering. Project Management. HR. Teaching. Writing. Etc.

Went there twice in the last couple weeks for wrestling and Janet. All they did was put in new seats, new bathrooms, and painted everything black :lol:

That said, they did manage to line up a bunch of concerts and other events that they weren’t really getting before, so can’t be too mad. Not really any point in building something new without the promise of a team coming I feel like.
How was the Janet show?…Know some folks that went said it was cool had no idea she was even in town :lol:

N why they paint everything black? :lol: …but yea that’s the dilemma, you need a new arena to get the good stuff but no point in investing if nothing is guaranteed…NHL trying to get bread from any market right now , they could look Into that

Back
Top Bottom