The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Big James_O :pimp:

DiWT_DFW0AIQ3Ay.jpg
Classic movie!!!

James_O James_O gonna be waking up to Charmed in no time :nthat:

One piece of advice I'll give is after high school, when people start to take their own paths, it's real easy to compare yourself to others. Who got the job, who got the car, who moved across the country, who got an apartment, etc. None of that **** matters. There's no right or wrong path to take. Stay focused on you & trust that you are where you should be. Everything works itself out in time.

Last edited:
Why you wanna be one of them? Come over to the side with the good guys. ALA is always on the lookout for promising young talent.

Woah woah woah.

Y’all see that avi. He knows the truth and has accepted Lebron James as his one true GOAT.

I will not let y’all pollute the youth

Zactly. Ain't nobody ducking Rui lmaoooo. He fed the guy y'all call the best defender in the league 30 sum 3d but he gon duck Rui smoke? Lmaoooo y'all trying man.

James_O James_O gonna be waking up to Charmed in no time :nthat:

One piece of advice I'll give is after high school, when people start to take their own paths, it's real easy to compare yourself to others. Who got the job, who got the car, who moved across the country, who got an apartment, etc. None of that **** matters. There's no right or wrong path to take. Stay focused on you & trust that you are where you should be. Everything works itself out in time.
Excellent advice and thank you for giving it. Just do you and be you. Comparison is the killer of joy.

Back
Top Bottom