The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

That’s the ill part.

The Steph slander is funny, but all jokes aside once i read that the housing was in one of the richest counties in SF i knew hat it was :lol:, NYC got affordable housing that starts at 80-90K & could range up to 150K plus ( For buildings in top tier neighborhoods). It ain't like they gonna be moving the homeless/low income into these spaces. It's gonna be the same dudes making a good six figures who come into hoods nationwide, gentrify things & turn their nose up at the people there.

They've somehow got outpriced (which is insane in itself) & are looking for a comeup.

1684435171240.gif

1684437722170.gif

NYC don’t eem want u so everybody’s happy

I ain tell not one lie

IDC who you are.
If you're following & liking tweets from an End Wokeness account that's akin to Fox News I'm looking at you funny. The amount of conspiracy and racist **** that account post is CRAZY.
So with that, **** them people and whoever subscribes to those notions. 🤷‍♂️

I ain tell not one lie
Make more dough, traffic is what it is tho the transit system ain’t too shabby, it is rather cold today 👍

I have an extensive sweater and jacket collection for such times & for the ratdogs….

Timbs & a neverlacking attitude adjustment..

1684438840885.gif

IDC who you are.
If you're following & liking tweets from an End Wokeness account that's akin to Fox News I'm looking at you funny. The amount of conspiracy and racist **** that account post is CRAZY.
So with that, **** them people and whoever subscribes to those notions. 🤷‍♂️

Everything about Steph says conservative. His closet full of these.

m_613fd4e91801361316393f08.jpg

Make more dough, traffic is what it is tho the transit system ain’t too shabby, it is rather cold today 👍

I have an extensive sweater and jacket collection for such times & for the ratdogs….

Timbs & a neverlacking attitude adjustment..

1684438840885.gif

Ratdogs is insane.

I get a McFlurry now and again if I’m driving around on a hot day and pass a McD’s.
Not a Blizzard?

I won’t lie. Their breakfast is second to Chik Fil A now that they brought back the chicken biscuit and the weird McGriddle one. Their fries still the best hot out the oven.

Not a Blizzard?

I won’t lie. Their breakfast is second to Chik Fil A now that they brought back the chicken biscuit and the weird McGriddle one. Their fries still the best hot out the oven.

Blizzard’s are good too, but DQ’s are pretty hard to find where I am.

* Edit - I looked it up and the closest DQ to the zip code for my house is 14 miles away :frown:

Last edited:
So what does this nba contract say about players rapping like sada baby discussing sticks and drugs such as miles bridges? I mean so you can rap about it but can’t flash it in a car?

Like I said Ja should have went with the it’s a water gun or prop gun approach shooting a video in the jeep. But it’s too late now his attorney made him apologize.

I'll be back when the spicy nuggets come through again

oh and I still rock with the hash brown and sausage egg mcmuffin every now and then
McDonald’s is trash, only reason I go there, breakfast is GOAT

spicy nuggets are amazing too bad they won’t bring them back everywhere or full time

Trash

First y'all eating Fish with heads and now you're eating McDonalds?

Man what.

CFA only fast food that matters over on this side B. Get your points up and stay away from that low income fast food word to Steph Curry.

088AF33B-B952-44C8-AEBC-37D08402FB38.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom