The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

First y'all eating Fish with heads and now you're eating McDonalds?

Man what.

CFA only fast food that matters over on this side B. Get your points up and stay away from that low income fast food word to Steph Curry.

088AF33B-B952-44C8-AEBC-37D08402FB38.jpeg

If you want to bring values/morals into the conversation, Chick Fil A is not the best either :lol:

But, there's no such thing as ethical consumption under capitalism.

First y'all eating Fish with heads and now you're eating McDonalds?

Man what.

CFA only fast food that matters over on this side B. Get your points up and stay away from that low income fast food word to Steph Curry.

088AF33B-B952-44C8-AEBC-37D08402FB38.jpeg
Eating reptiles and blowing money on the white man's chicken

You need to get your life in order famb

Eat what makes you feel good and feeds your body. Not one to criticize on food choices so do you and be well. With that said, the only reason Mrs. Curry might not be full Q’Anon is because she still hates Trump and he has said some bad things about Steph. She might be a Ron DeSantis person aka a Deplorable but not MAGA

so much better fast food or fast casual places out there to still be eating mcdonalds

thats a road trip and nothing else around and im starving type of food for me now

curry really couldnt just move to another neighborhood instead of complaining about low income housing

like I have no sympathy for people who can afford to just move if they dont enjoy how their community is changing

Most times they’re checking in with the Paparazzi to let them know that it’s all love and respect
Literally. Coordinating with them to meet them at different spots. We typically know as much as they’re willing to show, outside of scandals that leak. I hate celebrity culture but acting like most of these people are private and want to keep their personal life private is disingenuous. It’s a multibillion dollar industry

curry really couldnt just move to another neighborhood instead of complaining about low income housing

like I have no sympathy for people who can afford to just move if they dont enjoy how their community is changing
It wasnt even low income housing, well relative to his it was but they were starting at 3 millies. So he didnt want dirty 3 million dollar house living in *** people near his 30+ million dollar mansion bringing the home values down and being loud and **** and looking over his fence.

I work too hard to eat McDonalds
Maybe if I got a hangover but nah I’m good
I’m usually eating at vegan spots during the week anyway

I’m living that GF life so I can’t remember the last time son had some Mickey D’s.

Came a long way from bday parties at the playhouse but I’m better for it now.

Back
Top Bottom