The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Literally. Coordinating with them to meet them at different spots. We typically know as much as they’re willing to show, outside of scandals that leak. I hate celebrity culture but acting like most of these people are private and want to keep their personal life private is disingenuous. It’s a multibillion dollar industry
Most of the “tips” are from the Celebs or their reps. Really gross if you ask me.

Man going way too hard to play the underdog :lol:

Btw nobody thinks Rui is locking down Jokic. You can put Bron or maybe even Vando (I wouldn’t tho) on him. The purpose isn’t to lock down Jokic 1 vs 1. It’s only to put AD in the free safety role and keep that weak side shot blocking threat and prevent easy cuts.

its all overpriced now. no more dollar menus lol
I loved the dollar menu. Same with Wendy’s. It’s crazy. Used to grab the $1 burgers even though it was mystery meat.
I’d say all fast food from the major chains has quietly become overpriced over the last 5 or so years, at least in major metropolitan areas like LA. Regular sized combos meals at Carl’s Jr. and Burger King are running at around $14 now.
Yesterday’s price is not todays price!!

Sad inflationary times we live in.

Peep Game Peep Game @second2nonee earldagoat earldagoat
Ime is literally cooking Silas.

As he should. Silas is a very good human being and nice guy in general, but his head coaching style emphasized why he was an assistant for as long as he was. Guys were literally fending for themselves out there and playing strictly on talent instead of game plans. And he suffered from D’Antoni syndrome when it came to calling time outs. I still want to smack D’Antoni today.

Man going way too hard to play the underdog :lol:

Btw nobody thinks Rui is locking down Jokic. You can put Bron or maybe even Vando (I wouldn’t tho) on him. The purpose isn’t to lock down Jokic 1 vs 1. It’s only to put AD in the free safety role and keep that weak side shot blocking threat and prevent easy cuts.

People were trashing him in here for saying the discourse around the MVP got nasty, yet he turned out to be right. If the Nuggets win, people will change their tune about this too

Lakers can't let a dude in a beret cook them.

newsies-broadway.gif

People were trashing him in here for saying the discourse around the MVP got nasty, yet he turned out to be right. If the Nuggets win, people will change their tune about this too

Change their tune about what? I’ve yet to meet the fan that think this series is a wrap because of 1 mid game adjustment.

The nuggets are favorited by like 6 tonight and are heavy favorites for the series. He’s literally making **** up :lol:

I get it, do what you have to do to motivate your players, but manufactured hate is hilarious to me.

Come on man.

This is funny. :lol:

It is funny to me :lol:

I’d say all fast food from the major chains has quietly become overpriced over the last 5 or so years, at least in major metropolitan areas like LA. Regular sized combos meals at Carl’s Jr. and Burger King are running at around $14 now.
A Mcdonalds hash brown is $3

I must’ve always had an old soul cuz I’ve always messed with the newsboy caps :pimp:

The Joker slander is hi-key hatin’ *** hatas hatin’

Back
Top Bottom