The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Can one of his "fans" please explain this to us.
1684467857021.png
Keep shooting, shooters shoot.

hard to believe the Wizards couldn't get a better deal for Rui than 3 second round picks and Kendrick Nunn

also NBA has done a terrible job marketing Jokic. Absolutely no one knows who buddy is

I don’t disagree, but still feel like Malone is taking it too much to heart. Shannon and Nick Wright are the two biggest LeBron slurpers in the media - to be expected from them.

But I guess if he’s doing what he feels is necessary to keep his team motivated, I guess we should just let him cook.
I guess whatever it takes to keep your players locked in and engaged. Keep that we are underdogs mentality and that everyone wrote us off, even if he doesn't believe it. Dude just trying to make it to finals, if he loses this series job might be in jeopardy.
damn rui and kuzma really having opposite nba careers. one had to leave LA and go to washington to thrive, the other had to leave washington and go to LA. wild.
That change of scenery is crazy.
Absolutely insane Bron at 38 is still compared to Jordan in his prime every game 😂.

Miss me with that bs, go watch the Last Dance.
Who doing that? Nick Wright, Shannon Sharpe? Ain't no comparison.

Sochan better be careful. Lebron going to remember that next season!

I just don’t see the Lakers having enough to battle back. They should win at least one home game though. I’m sure if you asked most LAL fans before the series would they feel confident after an 0-2 start, most will say naw :lol:

A big reason they were able to take care of business in the first two series was stealing one on the road.

also NBA has done a terrible job marketing Jokic. Absolutely no one knows who buddy is
It’s a number of factors. Denver is a small market team and they haven’t historically been a powerhouse team so people aren’t checking for them. They also usually play in the late slot so even though they had 16 nationally televised games this season, games are starting like 9-10 PM for me in CST. Lastly, Jokic’s game ain’t flashy to casuals so he doesn’t get the respect from them. They just see a non-traditional doughy white dude and move it along. Joker’s annual passing highlights are ridiculous and would be career highlights for most of players but unless you’re into that kind of stuff then you aren’t checking for him. Lisa Salters admitting she hasn’t seen Joker play since atleast the bubble is a shocking admission but I can tell by some of the comments in this thread that she ain’t the only one.

Last edited:
Bron starts chucking up 3s in the 4th because he's tired, but he misses them all because he's tired. Genius game plan.

Anthony Davis 4-15 with a -10? How'd that happen?
Will be interesting to see the battle between fatigue + Denver being the worst defense they’ve played against so far.

That should’ve been another 120 night for the Lakers but BOTH Bron & AD didn’t have it.

40 points on 34 shots is just unacceptable. And now the margin for error is zero.

In all likelihood Murray’s shot making will not hold up in at least 1 (probably both) road games so they should be able to tie the series at least.

:rofl:

aHR0cHM6Ly95Lnlhcm4uY28vZGNiZGRmNzUtOTJiMC00YWEwLTlkYWQtOGVjNzgzMWU0YmU5X3RleHQuZ2lm.gif

Just in the case the Lakers lose the series which I doubt they will btw

Its ok, cause Dame Lillard wants out, we bout to get Dame.

Dame
Lebron
AD
Hachimura
Dennis Schroeder

All pockets IN.
This dude need MORE help to win a 5th another ring. Had 3 times more all stars than any other HOF and still ain't got 5 rings.

Will be interesting to see the battle between fatigue + Denver being the worst defense they’ve played against so far.

That should’ve been another 120 night for the Lakers but BOTH Bron & AD didn’t have it.

40 points on 34 shots is just unacceptable. And now the margin for error is zero.

In all likelihood Murray’s shot making will not hold up in at least 1 (probably both) road games so they should be able to tie the series at least.

Murray is gonna Murray but he’s getting good looks. And he’s going to continue to get those in Jokic PNRs. And he left A LOT of food on the table last night with his playmaking.

Thinking about it more, I kind of get why Mike Malone seems to have a chip on his shoulder. His team cruised to the number 1 seed in the West and the most national media attention that really got was anti-Jokic MVP campaigning.

Nuggets have to be one of the more overlooked/ignored one seeds ever. I understand why, but I can also see why it would be irritating if you’re in the organization.

Back
Top Bottom