The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I appreciate the fact that the Lakers organization is learning first hand that AD ain't xxxx playing the 5 when they go up against an elite team with an All-Star center surrounded by legit forwards and wings.

Maybe this will teach them a lesson about the importance of 2020 Dwight and Javale.

Lakers are so dumb that they even failed to realize AD didn't do jack as a Pelican until New Orleans acquired Boogie Cousins to play alongside him which allowed AD to play his natural Power Forward position.

Last edited:
I appreciate the fact that the Lakers organization is learning first hand that AD ain't xxxx playing the 5 when they go up against an elite team with a legitimate center surrounded by legit forwards and wings.

Maybe this will teach them a lesson about the importance of 2020 Dwight and Javale.

Lakers are so dumb that they even failed to realize AD didn't do jack as a Pelican in the playoffs until New Orleans acquired Boogie Cousins to play alongside him which allowed AD to play his natural Power Forward position.
Boogie was hurt when the Pelicans swept the Blazers. AD was playing center, and they had Mirotic as the stretch four.

Context is needed cause the flow of the series would suggest otherwise, but going down 0-2 is a death sentence.
1754x1072.png.e61f2172174341aa8b7cef1eb130123a.large

Boogie was hurt when the Pelicans swept the Blazers. AD was playing center, and they had Mirotic as the stretch four.
Portland was garbage that year.

Boogie's presence was instrumental in the 2nd half of the regular season after they got him in the trade and the Pelicans finished the season strong to grab the 6 seed heading into the playoffs until Boogie got hurt.

Had Boogie played against the Warriors in the 2nd round, the Pelicans imo make it a much closer series.

My point remains.. AD is at his most effective when he is at the 4. Why do you think he continues to say he prefers NOT to play the 5.

if its one team that can blow a 2-0 lead its the denver nuggets

with that said they aint losing **** with lebron taking threes

dangelo russell was supposed to lighten the workload but he has proven to be absolutely worthless

sure wish we still had either kcp or malik monk. those guys were capable of being that third scorer on this team.

Portland was garbage that year.

Boogie's presence was instrumental in the 2nd half of the regular season after they got him in the trade and the Pelicans finished the season strong to grab the 6 seed heading into the playoffs until Boogie got hurt.

Had Boogie played against the Warriors in the 2nd round, the Pelicans imo make it a much closer series.

My point remains.. AD is at his most effective when he is at the 4. Why do you think he continues to say he prefers NOT to play the 5.
He got hurt in... JANUARY.

Pelicans missed the playoffs the year before when he got traded.

I appreciate the fact that the Lakers organization is learning first hand that AD ain't xxxx playing the 5 when they go up against an elite team with an All-Star center surrounded by legit forwards and wings.

Lakers are so dumb that they even failed to realize AD didn't do jack as a Pelican until New Orleans acquired Boogie Cousins to play alongside him which allowed AD to play his natural Power Forward position.
who do you blame? who wanted that stinker mr. triple double in L.A ? that screwed up the chemistry and whole roster. Lakers only started to become a team once that stinker was traded for better players.

if its one team that can blow a 2-0 lead its the denver nuggets

with that said they aint losing **** with lebron taking threes

dangelo russell was supposed to lighten the workload but he has proven to be absolutely worthless

sure wish we still had either kcp or malik monk. those guys were capable of being that third scorer on this team.
someone had more faith in this guy compared to those players you've mentioned....

Attachments

• rusty.jpg
    rusty.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 411
sohi 23 sohi 23

I come in peace. I come in peace

What adjustments are being made for game 3?

Quick adjustments:

Give up offensive rebounding. Transition defense couldn’t have been worse.

Don’t play Vando

Need better guard play to take advantage of Jokic deep drop. Need guards to play better because Bron and AD have been gassed on defense. Jokic been gassed by the 4th in both games too.

I’d start Dennis and Rui but I don’t think Ham will bench Dlo

Ad play better. He had a lot of good looks, just didn’t have the touch yesterday.

The series isn’t over, but the lakers needed to steal 1 of the first 2 on the road. Will need to ball out to win game 5 or 7. Not saying that the home games are a given (because nothing is a given) but I still feel there’s a good chance.

Tbh lakers win that game if bron and Ad play better on offense. I like what our defense is doing.

Lebron fumbled 6 points and Dennis lost 2 points not knowing the shot clock. Those plays got me heated this morning.

Back
Top Bottom