The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

So it’s either trade Jo or trade Tobias/Maxey for Dame
Joel and Thybulle again. :emoji_fire:
31mm7s.png

matisse-thybulle.gif

I don’t think the Sixers have enough to trade for Dame.

Meanwhile, the blazers have a ton of trade assets to get Dame some help.

Doesn’t Embiid to Portland makes way more sense than Dame to Philly?
I would prefer moving Jo compared to Maxey/Tobias. Moving Jo lefts you rebuild on the fly. Maxey due to get paid but Tobias is a 40mil expiring who’s still useful

If we choose to run it back minus Jim, get Markelle

Philly already to move on from Jo?
People that hate/**** on him want him to join their team which someone make that make sense to me

and some sixers fans are just on toxic gas fumes since after the game 7 L

EYE personally am just going to sit back and see what happens. EYE dont play the fake trade machine ******** games and "think" of what will happen

just sit back and enjoy the offseason

Simons + Sharpe + the 3rd pick + fillers not enough to dangle to a Philly for Jo? I’m not comfy throwing a good chunk of my rotation for dude about to be missing even more time after his next bday.

And then s&t for Dubious 🙏 🙏 🙏

Who’s stopping Dame, Thybulle, Randle, Embiid in the mr. softee western conference?

Does Nurk have to get moved, hmmm

Simons + Sharpe + the 3rd pick + fillers not enough to dangle to a Philly for Jo? I’m not comfy throwing a good chunk of my rotation for dude about to be missing even more time after his next bday.

And then s&t for Dubious 🙏 🙏 🙏

Who’s stopping Dame, Thybulle, Randle, Embiid in the mr. softee western conference?

Does Nurk have to get moved, hmmm
Nurk would have to be the filler to match the contracts

I wouldn't want Joel Embiid on my team if he's gonna be my "best player". But his value will never be higher and this iteration of the Sixers is cooked. It's best to trade him.

They have Simons and Shape. Why would they want another small guard?

Wouldn't consider Sharpe a small guard, 6'6 with a 50 in vert. Easily my favorite player from his draft class.

Give him starter min next year he will give you 16-18 a game at least maybe even 20.

You can say the Nuggets players hit tough shots all you want.

G1 both AD and Lebron played well and they lost.
G2 role players stepped up, AD and Lebron played like trash and they lost.

This is clearly gonna come down to the offense.

The story of these playoffs across various series has been X team has been doing something and everyone’s response has been there’s no way they can keep this up.

X team continues to keep this up. X team advances.

Rinse. Cycle. Repeat.

That 3 he took in Game 1 was criminal. Despite his age the Nuggets have no answer for him on the block or when he gets downhill but yet he is settling for jumpers. Makes no sense unless he is some how saving himself and betting on his ability to sweep at home and then steal a game 7 on the road.

Back
Top Bottom