The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

:wow: this is borderline a HOSTAGE video :wow:

Screenshot_20221104-203300_Samsung Internet.jpg

:smh: :smh: :smh: This could be an insane ad for the shoe

Well, Catholicism has done nothing to curb the rampant pedophilia. In fact, they cover it up. A priest gets busted and then gets moved to a new diocese with fresh meat. Parishioners aren’t always even made aware of the reasons behind the removal. Scientology is a cult. Calling it a religion is nonsense. I agree that calling Muslims terrorists is ****, though. Maybe, just maybe, there is a sensitivity in regards to judaism because countless idiots still believe in old tropes or that the holocaust didn’t actually happen.
This didn't answer my question in any way... You don't get to determine what is and isn't a religion. Just because you don't agree with how they do things doesn't make scientology any less of a religion than the others mentioned. You gave acknowledgement to the Muslims but didn't expound... Let me give you an example, the way the Jewish have treated the Palestinians is downright evil yet if any one of stature were to point this out they'd be called anti-Semitic... Now people group Muslims together all the time based on the actions of just a few of them. They do the same to Catholics. Now if those same people do the same to Jews then all of a sudden it's ww3.... I'm not understanding why the Jewish religion gets special preference over all others. Again I say that if y'all are gonna be intolerant and this up in arms everytime you feel someone has disrespected Jews then you should feel this same intolerance for all religions. The whole sensitivity things holds no weight. America, specifically, jokes about and criticizes all religions openly with very little reprimand yet everyone becomes holier than thou when semitism is involved.

This didn't answer my question in any way... You don't get to determine what is and isn't a religion. Just because you don't agree with how they do things doesn't make scientology any less of a religion than the others mentioned. You gave acknowledgement to the Muslims but didn't expound... Let me give you an example, the way the Jewish have treated the Palestinians is downright evil yet if any one of stature were to point this out they'd be called anti-Semitic... Now people group Muslims together all the time based on the actions of just a few of them. They do the same to Catholics. Now if those same people do the same to Jews then all of a sudden it's ww3.... I'm not understanding why the Jewish religion gets special preference over all others. Again I say that if y'all are gonna be intolerant and this up in arms everytime you feel someone has disrespected Jews then you should feel this same intolerance for all religions. The whole sensitivity things holds no weight. America, specifically, jokes about and criticizes all religions openly with very little reprimand yet everyone becomes holier than thou when semitism is involved.
So do you think espousing antisemitic tropes is the same thing as joking about religions? I don’t see a lot of anti-catholic vitriol outside of their refusal to address their rampant pedophilia. No one is coming down on them for anything other than that. Few take umbrage with their brand. And I am not the one that had ascribed that Scientology is a cult. Many others have as well.

“The Church of Scientology has been described by government inquiries, international parliamentary bodies, scholars, law lords, and numerous superior court judgments as both a dangerous cult and a manipulative profit-making business

Just noticed the Celtics got rid of that terrible white circle with the logo on it.

Now it’s just the leprechaun.

Much cleaner.

Let me give you an example, the way the Jewish have treated the Palestinians is downright evil yet if any one of stature were to point this out they'd be called anti-Semitic...

Just wanted to comment on this specific part of your post. It's crazy that this is the same man being labeled anti any religion. People forget all that though just to make an example. :smh:
The same people wanting him bushed, I wonder what they have done recently in the world to promote peace and love?

From 2021:

“I’m focused on this [crap] 24-7 most of the time, but it’s just too much going on as well not to address. It’s sad to see this [crap] going on. And it’s not just in Palestine. It’s not just in Israel. It’s all over the world, man. And I feel it. I’m very compassionate to all races, all cultures, and to see a lot of different people being discriminated upon or against based on their religion, color their skin, what they believe in … we all say ‘we’re human beings, and we care and we’re compassionate.’ But what are you doing to help?

“My goal out here, my purpose, is to help humanity. And I can’t sit here and not address that. I don’t care which way you stand on either side, if you’re a human being and you support the anti-war effort that’s going on, there’s a lot of people losing their lives, children, a lot of babies. That’s just what I’m focused on.”

Back
Top Bottom