The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

They are making an example out of Ky .. "What power" they said... The discourse is already exposing a lot of preconceived notions about certain people. I just really hope brothas are paying attention. These situations always show how they truly feel about us. If we aren't playing sports or providing them entertainment in some form, they could not care less about us to be honest.
Kyrie isn’t an example. He’s just someone who thought he was above it.

Kanye, Meyers Leonard, Nick Cannon all preceded him. Can’t be an example if you aren’t the first to try.

Management done had it with dudes

Jalen got black ice shipments to pay for, and a few pairs of oversize glasses on order from LensCrafters.

He is not try mess up his check. Mans folded quickly :lol:

Stephen A wouldn’t have apologized :lol:
That man is ESPN. Might as well make him the logo
sass1.png

Don’t really get how anybody could be shocked at Nike doing what they did. No reason to not accelerate things after this.

I’m pretty sure Nikes been looking for a way out of dealing with Kyrie for sometime now.

Didn’t Kyrie trash his own shoe last year?

Huh? Yes like them

Irving got hurt his first year with the Nets but was having a great season. The following year he had yet another great season but got hurt in the Playoffs. That team was poised to make the Finals if both he and Harden didn't get hurt against MIL

He also got hurt the 1st year with Boston which, he contributed to a great season there before missing the Playoffs

So, yes, when he's had other great talent around him, he's performed great for the most part

He's also had ugly moments the one season with Boston and the past few years with Brooklyn

Honestly, that’s a ton of excuses. The bottom line is that Boston played much better with Kyrie out. And with the Nets they’re MASSIVELY underachieving.

The only significant thing Kyrie lead his team to was back to back #1 picks with the Cavs.

Kyrie isn’t an example. He’s just someone who thought he was above it.

Kanye, Meyers Leonard, Nick Cannon all preceded him. Can’t be an example if you aren’t the first to try.
They're all examples. In fact, they wanted Kyrie to go on the same apology tour that Nick Cannon went on where I lost all respect for him. Meyers is the only one of the 3 to actually say a slur about Jews. Kyrie obviously didn't watch that doc or he didn't watch it in it's entirety. Even if you're against Kyrie you gotta see that this is nothing more than a power flex from them folks... This situation and the Kaep situation further exposes a lot of what brother Malcolm would preach in his speeches way back when. Nothing's really changed.

Speaking of which, I need some new ones. They starting back up the 3 v 3 basketball league and I ain’t finna pull up in some ultra boosts lol

Didn’t you say you ball in those Nike running shoes with like the 4 inch foam? :lol:

The ones runners say aren’t fair. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom