The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1667621882877.png

While they're at it... Why not ask them to take these down?

FgwIPkpWAAM7TBM.jpeg
FgwIYPyWAAU3ET1.jpeg

Also.... Christians get **** on everyday... Catholics have been getting called pedos since I was born... Muslims are called terrorists all the time... And scientology is shxt on more than any other religion yet you don't see people losing their jobs or careers when they say anything about them. Why is the Jewish religion the one religion that's off limits? If we're gonna be this intolerant with "antisemitism" shouldn't we be this intolerant in relation to all religions and beliefs?

While they're at it... Why not ask them to take these down?

FgwIPkpWAAM7TBM.jpeg
FgwIYPyWAAU3ET1.jpeg

Also.... Christians get **** on everyday... Catholics have been getting called pedos since I was born... Muslims are called terrorists all the time... And scientology is shxt on more than any other religion yet you don't see people losing their jobs or careers when they say anything about them. Why is the Jewish religion the one religion that's off limits? If we're gonna be this intolerant with "antisemitism" shouldn't we be this intolerant in relation to all religions and beliefs?

Well, Catholicism has done nothing to curb the rampant pedophilia. In fact, they cover it up. A priest gets busted and then gets moved to a new diocese with fresh meat. Parishioners aren’t always even made aware of the reasons behind the removal. Scientology is a cult. Calling it a religion is nonsense. I agree that calling Muslims terrorists is ****, though. Maybe, just maybe, there is a sensitivity in regards to judaism because countless idiots still believe in old tropes or that the holocaust didn’t actually happen.

Back
Top Bottom