The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Eat your heart our NT

This just a taste of how TT could've made life much easier for AD and the Lakers had he played since game 1

Before y'all misinterpret...i aint saying TT is stopping Joker. Nobody can. But TT makes it a little tougher on Joker, whivh allows the others to defend much better as a team.

if you know NBA playoff basketball, you know.

More of what TT brings, this time PNR on offense. Did Rui or Vando do this in the series? LOL

More examples on a defensive minded big's effect on Jokic

Sure it might sound crazy, but I thought that's why they brought in TT or Mo Bamba etc.

Lakers could've easily used TT vs Denver much the same way they utilized Dwight in 2020.

This is rocket science for a lot of people tho

thread wouldve been better off if the lakers won

ALA mickey mouse club been terrible the last 15 hours
Go blame d lo in the laker thread then
IMG_0509.gif

Sure it might sound crazy, but I thought that's why they brought in TT or Mo Bamba etc.
That's exactly why the Lakers signed them.

But Darvin didn't use his bigs. And the result was a Denver sweep. Lol

Darvin should've known better, especially after the only title teams he's ever been a part of had rosters that included Rasheed Wallace, Ben Wallace, Mehmet Okur, Elden Campbell, Giannis, Lopez, Portis, etc. Etc.

And although he's a rookie coach he don't get a pass with me.

2020 Dwert was :nthat:Everyone bought in. ****** was eating team meals at Magic Kingdom riding round in golf carts and hanging out together. Everyone had a vlog too. :lol:

All them bubble behind the scenes vlogs were entertaining as hell lol I followed thighbull javale and a few NHL players

STAAAACEEYYYYY

In seriousness about PatBev, wonder if that Rockets talk means Bulls management gave him some kind of signal

There’s a big difference between Dwight and TT 🤣🤣🤣
One is a first ballot HOFer with freak genetics and the other is a kardashian
ppl forget dwight was the next shaq at one point TT not even close
Dwight built likea brick wall will haveu bricked up

Back
Top Bottom