The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Speaking of Associate Head Coaches,
looking like Johnny Bryant is next in line for the Knickerbockers. That looks like the plan right now at least.

Historically one of the most progressive franchises in all of sports btw. Iirc had an all black black FO and one of the first to do it. Hoping they give the brotha a chance on the grandest stage of them all.

****, they got Larry Johnson coming in to get some free money soon. Despite the other shenanigans, Dolan generally does right by his former employees.

Some dudes wasted all the money he wasted on them as players and then he gets them media relation gigs or some honeybuns when they come back for help years later.

Not bad for such an otherwise dickhead billionaire. To his credit as an owner, he’s shown growth over the times and now is reaping the benefits of being completely hands off.
Sidebar I guess since they’re so hot right now those Lakers;

Phil betrayed that trust from Dolan & literally fell asleep on the job. I suppose not having 2 all-time greats in place already wasn’t exciting enough for the Zen master.

Great stuff on that page
Screenshot_20230524_051115_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230524_051109_Chrome.jpg

i can’t tell if people are serious or not about the celtics coming back lol lol….

they, they showed the same problems last night before getting hot in the third…tatum turnt up but he missed a whole half of ball…wasn’t that a big problem??

celtics won their first half of the series, and now we’re going 7??

if people are being facetious excuse me… but the pressure on boston until it’s 3-2…3-3 for real cause game 6 in miami..

KD signing off on Doc ? lol

And they are saying celtics in 7 cause thats the only way they can win. Most of them had Celtics 4,5, or 6. lol

Young man was born into a country that generates $9 billion annually manufacturing and selling guns

Same young man is being persecuted for being a gun enthusiast

The double standard is sickening and extremely dangerous for young men like him

It's nasty what the media is doing to this man. JJ Reddick was the only talking head that gave a valid opinion.

Back
Top Bottom