The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Media can’t talk about you if you don’t give them anything to talk about. Again hopefully he figures stuff out

I never said he wasn't wrong. But two wrongs don't make a right.

Why were people using a 23 year old basketball player as the moral compass that should be held to incredibly high standards in this gun obsessed country? Then people want to make the nasty comparison of bringing up mass shootings as a reason Ja can't be seen with guns like he looks anything like a stereotypical school shooter.

Got the draft lottery going on and Malika asking Adam Silver questions about Ja's suspension when everyone was waiting to see where Wemby was going and then they're out here interviewing strippers to get more dirt to throw on him.

Whole time he hasn't broken an actual law. Miles Bridges put his wife in the hospital but people care more about Ja dancing with a gun.

bd2jirwxxr1b1.jpg

I never said he wasn't wrong. But two wrongs don't make a right.

Why were people using a 23 year old basketball player as the moral compass that should be held to incredibly high standards in this gun obsessed country? Then people want to make the nasty comparison of bringing up mass shootings as a reason Ja can't be seen with guns like he looks anything like a stereotypical school shooter.

Got the draft lottery going on and Malika asking Adam Silver questions about Ja's suspension when everyone was waiting to see where Wemby was going and then they're out here interviewing strippers to get more dirt to throw on him.

Whole time he hasn't broken an actual law. Miles Bridges put his wife in the hospital but people care more about Ja dancing with a gun.

I don’t care about moral compasses. That’s not what this is about. He’s been reckless. Moving like a man with nothing to lose. The NBA told him to chill and he didn’t. This ain’t even about guns. The guns just make him look worse. Don’t play this 2A thing either. We black. It’s always been different rules.

And of course if a top 10 player in the league wilds out and creates a headline, they will ask about it. Miles isn’t close to the same caliber player so he isn’t going to get the same coverage. We are smarter than this I hope.

Correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t you campaigning for miles to the lakers so he could feed his kids?

I don’t care about moral compasses. That’s not what this is about. He’s been reckless. Moving like a man with nothing to lose. The NBA told him to chill and he didn’t. This ain’t even about guns. The guns just make him look worse. Don’t play this 2A thing either. We black. It’s always been different rules.

And of course if a top 10 player in the league wilds out and creates a headline, they will ask about it. Miles isn’t close to the same caliber player so he isn’t going to get the same coverage. We are smarter than this I hope.

Correct me if I’m wrong but weren’t you campaigning for miles to the lakers so he could feed his kids?

So double standards are cool and we should be ok with them? Once again I never said Ja wasn't wrong but this whole burn him at the stake reaction was over the top.

If we don't care about moral compasses why is this a discussion? He didn't break a law, he didn't break league rules this time, the whole issue is about perception and the leagues morals.

Ja’s responsible for his own actions but his only victim so far has been himself…. I don’t have the appetite for the blame tour. It’s sad. Media and fan excoriation is not going to change his behavior when he’s dealing with substance abuse problems and hasn’t acknowledged it yet. Man has to get there on his own timetable.

So double standards are cool and we should be ok with them? Once again I never said Ja wasn't wrong but this whole burn him at the stake reaction was over the top.

If we don't care about moral compasses why is this a discussion? He didn't break a law, he didn't break league rules this time, the whole issue is about perception and the leagues morals.
Nah I just want him to not trick off everything he’s earned in life thinking that life is fair or that he’s afforded certain luxuries because he can hoop.

I understand him not openly admitting the alcohol, but really hoping he gets it under control.

This has always been the case because many people in Memphis have been around Ja since he entered the league. Most will tell you he’s not the same guy. All this stuff really happened after his 3rd season.

Not even the grifting republican politicians are taking the second amendment rights angle with Ja Morant
Because he hasn’t asked them to. They already put on the cape for him and just need him to fully commit

Back
Top Bottom