The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Young man was born into a country that generates $9 billion annually manufacturing and selling guns

Same young man is being persecuted for being a gun enthusiast

The double standard is sickening and extremely dangerous for young men like him
A gun is also extremely dangerous for young men like him, but like Lil Wayne says "we" tripping expecting him to be responsible.

Am I the only who thinks his boy set him up in that IG live?

I don't know about set him up cuz in the end this on Ja but people can hang around you, be your homie and still be jealous, still want your downfall. Want you down there with them. I don't know if that's the case with dude but he always around when Ja is doing his BS. He was recording Ja dancing on the truck, for what? They just doing dumb ****.

I don't know about set him up cuz in the end this on Ja but people can hang around you, be your homie and still be jealous, still want your downfall. Want you down there with them. I don't know if that's the case with dude but he always around when Ja is doing his BS. He was recording Ja dancing on the truck, for what? They just doing dumb ****.
Full speculation but Ja probably pops hella **** about himself and his status. His homie seems like a dude that has nothing going for himself. Maybe he just wanted to see Ja get humbled. It definitely didn't seem like an accident to me

you guys talk about vets helping ja out but if he really is dealing with alcoholism he not going to admit it and he wont really be receptive to help

gonna be extremely difficult to damn near impossible to kick the habit as an nba superstar.

I get talking with vets but in terms of people you hang out with in your downtime, y'all talking about it like Ja can hit a couple networking events or join a local social club and make new friends :lol:

I get talking with vets but in terms of people you hang out with in your downtime, y'all talking about it like Ja can hit a couple networking events or join a local social club and make new friends :lol:

Eliminate the friends that aren't bringing anything to the table and are enablers. It's hard especially if it's people you grew up with, but he's the only one that has something to lose.

Eliminate the friends that aren't bringing anything to the table and are enablers. It's hard especially if it's people you grew up with, but he's the only one that has something to lose.

Ja doesn't even hang out with his teammates on the team plane. He's playing cards with his friends he brings.

Yeah, this is the part that confuses me. First, if they weren't people he grew up with or went to college with, how did he get involved with them? Second, are only select players allowed to bring folks on the plane? I know it's not a private plane size but do you know the rough capacity?

Paulo should be the face of the the new signature line for now.

He can get his shoe when he gets traded eventually 🤞

Ja doesn't even hang out with his teammates on the team plane. He's playing cards with his friends he brings.

Yep :rofl:

Its so weird how he doesn't even kick it with his teammates during the offseason/season. Majority of his training is with his own people and he doesn't even work with other NBA players seem like it.

The incident surrounding he and Alex Lomax from the Tigers gained some steam, but that was only about the altercation involving the HS student. They had some ongoing beef at a local club after the fact that never got out.

I really need Ja to start kicking it with Jaren, Bane, BC, etc. Melton use to be his main man, but Grizz traded him. Makes me wonder why they traded away the one guy Ja kicked it with after extending him on a value contract and fits the analytical model of the front office....

Should he be expected to hang with his teammates though? He knows them purely via circumstance.

Back
Top Bottom