The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Unless you didn't read up on the entire situation you know damn well it wasn't solely because he deactivated his IG.

I get why they did it but this is all unserious to me.

Stop codling Ja. Stop drinking. Shut ain’t that hard. I’m not trynna get into a long *** discussion about alcoholism but this entire story has just been Ja ducking responsibilities to me.

I understand him not openly admitting the alcohol, but really hoping he gets it under control.

This has always been the case because many people in Memphis have been around Ja since he entered the league. Most will tell you he’s not the same guy. All this stuff really happened after his 3rd season.
People have different ideas of what alcoholism, or chemical dependency in general, is so I get; especially with him being a young adult. Not saying he's an alcoholic but that appears to be his choice of escape and would provide a lot of context to his erratic dgaf moments...

I give props to all these guys because if I had millions in my early 20 I'd be acting a fool too, especially without a legitimate mentor to provide accountability.

Bruh...it's not a video. It's iPhone video. It's IG Live. Once he got the gun on there, it was a wrap. It was on the internet forever. You can't get extortion for that :lol:
This could be the repercussions of the homie extortion. He asked for a quick 10k 2 weeks ago and Ja said "not right now" and he said "aight bet". Not my theory though, just playing with it.

349064320_252661784104307_3734355433356264616_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom