The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Folks got offended when it was originally said but that's what you get running with cats who aren't that that bright and don't have as much to lose as you. As much as I hate Dillion Brooks 3/16, he ain't going to be filming in the club :lol:

Still hilarious to see “prayers“ for Ja, prayers for what haha
He’s a dumb kid with millions upon millions and all the help he can get, get outta here with that, no sympathy from me

Its like when Kim K said it’s hard being a single mom and she struggles and cries a lot, she’s got a billion, get outta here too
Single moms without billions have a tougher battle than you.

I know it’s hard, but Ja needs to get different friends. Dude’s circle gonna get him tossed out of the NBA.
He won't get tossed unless he gets into some legal trouble. Definitely will not be the face of the league or posterboy. He was pretty much set once the old heads (bron, steph, kd, etc) retired.

He's not the first player who has hung around dudes who are up to no good. The difference, and biggest problem, is that he wants to be up to no good with them :lol: Which seems like a maturity issue. He doesn't realize what's at stake because he's always been able to do whatever and get away with it. This isn't Murray State. It's a multibillion dollar entity. I wonder if going to a Top D1 school might have changed things for him.

He's not the first player who has hung around dudes who are up to no good. The difference, and biggest problem, is that he wants to be up to no good with them :lol: Which seems like a maturity issue. He doesn't realize what's at stake because he's always been able to do whatever and get away with it. This isn't Murray State. It's a multibillion dollar entity. I wonder if going to a Top D1 school might have changed things for him.
Don’t see how a different school does anything for him. College students knuckle head everywhere at every level.

Like Alabama?

Back
Top Bottom