The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I've been thinking about team USA in the Olympics next year and our team is looking kind of funny. There is no LeBron, Kobe Durant or all-time great player to lead the team. Who are our best players who could play? The two best American players are Booker and Tatum. Will those be our captains (and that is assuming they both want to play)? 😭

We are about to field the worst team ever, possibly worse than 2004

France might have Wemby, Embiid and Gobert

Just thinking about it from a discipline level. His Coach at Murray State might have let him get away with stuff and behaviors that Coach K wouldn't.
Didn't we just see Brandon Miller from Alabama (who was a top team all season i think) get mixed up with guns and MURDER and he didn't even miss a game lol

Just thinking about it from a discipline level. His Coach at Murray State might have let him get away with stuff and behaviors that Coach K wouldn't.

JJ redick was an alcoholic at Duke.

Star football players be wilding. Maybe coach Carter could have helped but Tee would have just sent him elsewhere

Didn't we just see Brandon Miller from Alabama (who was a top team all season i think) get mixed up with guns and MURDER and he didn't even miss a game lol

Those SEC program are different bruh. Completely unserious to me. It was in the offseason (right after they won the national championship) but look at Jalen Carter from UGA. They don't care what you do in the South as long as you can perform on the field/court IMO.

colleges, especially big ones, are known for letting shht slide for their athletes…particularly the blue chips…uga football driving issues.. alabama basketball…all them hellcats and trackhawks @ alabama football before NIL lol lol…and countless others…

I've been thinking about team USA in the Olympics next year and our team is looking kind of funny. There is no LeBron, Kobe Durant or all-time great player to lead the team. Who are our best players who could play? The two best American players are Booker and Tatum. Will those be our captains (and that is assuming they both want to play)? 😭

Grant Hill is head of USA Basketball now so I have 0 hope. Never forget Team USA Celtics and what a disaster that was. I’m not worried about the actual team so long as they put together a team that can shoot threes and have versatility on defense they will be fine. Need guys like JRue and Middleton again.

Definitely a changing of the guard

i think USA should still be gucci.
Booker, Tatum, Lillard, hopefully Ja, trae young

its definitely gunna b harder without a certified goat like lebby or kob (rip)

2024 usa roster

Curry? / Fox/Garland/Mitchell- I was going to say Ja but I doubt usa wants the negative publicity associated with him and there are plenty of pg options… they can get Halliburton or even LaMelo lol

Booker/Ant
Tatum/Ingram/Brown
Bam/JJJ
AD/Mobley

What y’all think? Might need an actual center but those 4 bodies we got can deal with Wemby/Embiid/Giannis/Jokic I think

If Zion stays healthy for the next 12 months I would consider him.

If we need a token white guy I vote Austin Reaves :rofl:

Last edited:
1684969599687.png

1684969618114.png

hes 23 years old and a father...he aint no kid
I hear u and i always try to use the term young man instead of being disrespectful but lets be real. Ja clearly doesnt function like in adult yet despite being paid like one and having adult responsibilities.

Plenty of kids with kids out here lets not get it twisted.

Back
Top Bottom