The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

1684962980880.png

I think Beal has a spot reserved because he had to miss the last Olympics because of COVID.

And Grant Hill is the director of Team USA, so you can definitely pencil in Trae Young.

Coupé It Coupé It I need a new playoff picture after almost throwing my Luka one in the trash. I think if Jimmy packs up Boston next game that one from last night is a winner. What you think?

Wrong

He’s not the first nba player to be photographed or seen online holding a firearm

The other individuals didn’t receive any correction or punishment from the nba so why should Ja

Dont tell me you talking about them dudes hunting. Cmon man. Youre justing being incredibly dense.

Ja was out with his nipples out in the skripper toting dat iron and in the whip while vibing with the homies. Cmon man. :lol: Thats not someone anyone wants to associate themselves with.

I don't see how sending a purported alcoholic to one of the biggest party environments on the planet helps him. A summer in rehab would help far more.
Lol ok. That 100 % abstinence no nothing bs is exactly what keeps folks relapsing on a downward spiral. Learning how to handle yourself in moderation learning from the older guys, meeting new people, experiencing new cultures, etc, will go way further long term.

Lol ok. That 100 % abstinence no nothing bs is exactly what keeps folks relapsing on a downward spiral. Learning how to handle yourself in moderation learning from the older guys, meeting new people, experiencing new cultures, etc, will go way further long term.

I don't think any recovering alcoholic/addict or licensed rehabilitation professional would tell you this but okay.

Coupé It Coupé It I need a new playoff picture after almost throwing my Luka one in the trash. I think if Jimmy packs up Boston next game that one from last night is a winner. What you think?

They’re really hasn’t been a memorable picture this post season iirc.

I guess the Jimmy one vs the Knicks is kind of cold.

I think the Luka and Book picture is timeless. That pic will live on for years, will be used in future promos for the league.

Actually you know what. Jokic pushing Ishbia would be on my wall. I’d blow that one up.

I don't think any recovering alcoholic/addict or licensed rehabilitation professional would tell you this but okay.
Ofcourse the licensed professional wouldnt lol thats how they get paid.

By their standards I and pretty much anyone else for that matter classify as a "recovering addict". Telling someone to only go into houses or venues where alcohol is locked away or non existent is unrealistic.

Team Canada looking tough:
Jamal Murray
SGA
RJ Barrett
Dort
Dillon Brooks
NAW
Olynyk/Powell
Edit: + Andrew Wiggins

Last edited:
Ya ruling out bron and kd for 2024? They still good enough and have experience playing the international style. Steph probably will go as that is something he is missing and has expresaed interest in. Dray would be valuable as well.
KD is going to play up until he’s retired. If he’s still around in ‘28 he’s gonna ask to get on :lol: He’s a hooper through & through

Embiid is always hurt in May. I don’t see it.

AD I’d be surprised. He was in & out of the lineup this year & his offense was inconsistent in the playoffs regardless of the matchup. If that continues I’d be surprised if he signed up.

So that leaves us with JJJ & Bam, which should be enough with all the firepower we have on the perimeter.

A third big would be great but not sure who

They’re really hasn’t been a memorable picture this post season iirc.

I guess the Jimmy one vs the Knicks is kind of cold.

I think the Luka and Book picture is timeless. That pic will live on for years, will be used in future promos for the league.

Actually you know what. Jokic pushing Ishbia would be on my wall. I’d blow that one up.

Ohhh you're right. I like all the art/photos on my walls to be have metaphorical meaning and Jokic/Ishbia is actually a reallly good one for that. MFers come in and are like "Damn dog, do you have any family?" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom