The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

No it aint about me being hardheaded

Its about everyone else always being ready to throw the book at young black males
I dont think its as bad as everyone is making it. Like not letting him play in olympics over this? Ridiculous. Young man just has some growing up to do thats all. An experience like that would actually help.

Its not an iso game though. Physicality is way different. Defense is way different.

Im not sure if the level of competition has gotten better, but that team is losing to the previous silver medal Spain teams

Maybe, but it’s not Spain we have to worry about anymore.

That France squad is coming.

Definitely a changing of the guard

i think USA should still be gucci.
Booker, Tatum, Lillard, hopefully Ja, trae young

its definitely gunna b harder without a certified goat like lebby or kob (rip)

Dame Will be 33 next summer, not sure if he would want to put more mileage on his legs.

Look at how AD is viewed in the general nba fandom now:

**** is crazy bro :smh:

I don't think it has anything to do with Anthony Davis's ability or how is viewed by fans. It has more to do with putting more mileage and potential injury when it's not absolutely necessary. AD is already 30s and he already has an Olympic medal, I don't see him risking it. Heck, as a Lakers fan I don't want him there

Dame Will be 33 next summer, not sure if he would want to put more mileage on his legs.

I don't think it has anything to do with Anthony Davis's ability or how is viewed by fans. It has more to do with putting more mileage and potential injury when it's not absolutely necessary. AD is already 30s and he already has an Olympic medal, I don't see him risking it. Heck, as a Lakers fan I don't want him there

He said he’s going to play in the 24 Olympics like 2 days ago but yeah there’s always injury concerns.

Evan Mobley on the Olympic team?

The US should just quit then. Don’t even go.

Sure he looked bad against the Knicks but his future is bright as hell. He’s going to be on the 28 squad. I can see him making it for 2024.

Like I said tho, If Embiid wants to play for the usa, Mobley the first one getting kicked out :lol:

No it aint about me being hardheaded

Its about everyone else always being ready to throw the book at young black males

JJ Reddick that you?

So he aint do ANYTHING wrong? When you are in his position, in the NBA, you cant do stuff like that. You cant do stuff like that as anyone, your boss sees that you are getting canned the next day. Theres a whole subreddit called /byebyejob for people wylin then losing their jobs after. :lol:

I dont think its as bad as everyone is making it. Like not letting him play in olympics over this? Ridiculous. Young man just has some growing up to do thats all. An experience like that would actually help.
I don't see how sending a purported alcoholic to one of the biggest party environments on the planet helps him. A summer in rehab would help far more.

y’all really be treating AD like he Rudy Gobert **** is disgusting man

The only thing AD has dominated is the mainstream sports media news cycle this week. They're not even talmbout Bron's comments about maybe not coming back like that. It has basically been "AD isn't who we thought he was and he needs to do MOAR" the past two days.

I don't see how sending a purported alcoholic to one of the biggest party environments on the planet helps him. A summer in rehab would help far more.

I mean he could be in recovery by then. But it doesn't matter dog - HE IS AN NBA PLAYER. Alcohol is going to be not only available but around him all the time.

Just last night in the post-game presser Jimmy was saying "We know we need to better but we're about to go have some beers. Drink some tequila. It'll be okay." Alcohol is unavoidable for him based on his career.

He is literally going to have to find a sponsor that travels with him and the team instead of his boys.

Ya ruling out bron and kd for 2024? They still good enough and have experience playing the international style. Steph probably will go as that is something he is missing and has expresaed interest in. Dray would be valuable as well.

Ya ruling out bron and kd for 2026? They still good enough and have experience playing the international style. Steph probably will go as that is something he is missing and has expresaed interest in. Dray would be valuable as well.
Them dudes say they wanted to even play? They already played in a **** load of tournaments and notational team games

Ya ruling out bron and kd for 2024? They still good enough and have experience playing the international style. Steph probably will go as that is something he is missing and has expresaed interest in. Dray would be valuable as well.

Them dudes say they wanted to even play? They already played in a **** load of tournaments and notational team games

I think it’s time to get the next generation going and get these old dudes up outta here.

I’m sure if either of the 4 requested it, they would get a spot, but Idk I feel like they’ve had their runs.

Curry would be the best fit of the 4 imo.

JJ Reddick that you?

So he aint do ANYTHING wrong? When you are in his position, in the NBA, you cant do stuff like that. You cant do stuff like that as anyone, your boss sees that you are getting canned the next day. Theres a whole subreddit called /byebyejob for people wylin then losing their jobs after. :lol:
Wrong

He’s not the first nba player to be photographed or seen online holding a firearm

The other individuals didn’t receive any correction or punishment from the nba so why should Ja

Back
Top Bottom