The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ben on a beach somewhere reading that

magic-johnson-earvin-johnson.gif

Ohhh you're right. I like all the art/photos on my walls to be have metaphorical meaning and Jokic/Ishbia is actually a reallly good one for that. MFers come in and are like "Damn dog, do you have any family?" :lol:

Huge powermove to have a player/employee pushing an Owner/CEO on your wall.

They know you won’t be messed with. You’re coming after their job.

Huge powermove to have a player/employee pushing an Owner/CEO on your wall.

They know you won’t be messed with. You’re coming after their job.

EXACTLY. Thanks for the suggestion because I totally overlooked that and not only are the available images hard but the meaning is too. I think it adds significance that it's the best player in the world doing it too

2024 usa roster

Curry? / Fox/Garland/Mitchell- I was going to say Ja but I doubt usa wants the negative publicity associated with him and there are plenty of pg options… they can get Halliburton or even LaMelo lol

Booker/Ant
Tatum/Ingram/Brown
Bam/JJJ
AD/Mobley

What y’all think? Might need an actual center but those 4 bodies we got can deal with Wemby/Embiid/Giannis/Jokic I think

If Zion stays healthy for the next 12 months I would consider him.

If we need a token white guy I vote Austin Reaves :rofl:
Will nominate two role players: Alex Caruso and Kevon Looney

I rock with Kyrie but im not so sure asking for less attention on a platform people use to get attention is going to play out the way he wants

I am sorry but working in a position where you are inherently a public figure and asking the public to stop talking about you is silly :lol: He is talking like he is a random civilian that was propelled in the news cycle that people are endlessly talking about.

I am sorry but working in a position where you are inherently a public figure and asking the public to stop talking about you is silly :lol: He is talking like he is a random civilian that was propelled in the news cycle that people are endlessly talking about.
Word i hadnt heard his name in weeks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom