The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Nobody would be saying he’s the best passer in the game if Denver was the 6th seed and got bounced in the second round

Westbrook averaged 10+ assist a game for consecutive seasons if I’m not mistaken, and he was never considered the best passer in the game and thats primarily because his team wasn’t winning

I’ve watched Jokic in the playoffs and I haven’t seen anything spectacular about his passing ability
Not sure what Russ has to do with this, but I never said he wasn’t a great passer. Hell, most ppl would say Luka is probably the 2nd or 3rd best passer in the league and his team ain’t even make the playoffs, so I’m not following your point.

Not sure what Russ has to do with this, but I never said he wasn’t a great passer. Hell, most ppl would say Luka is probably the 2nd or 3rd best passer in the league and his team ain’t even make the playoffs, so I’m not following your point.
My point is most folks throwing out these best this best that opinions dont even watch the game like that and certainly dont understand the game to that degree

This website has him ranked 6th and it was the first site that came up on a google search best passers in nba 2023
1685021891949.png

My point is most folks throwing out these best this best that opinions dont even watch the game like that and certainly dont understand the game to that degree

This website has him ranked 6th and it was the first site that came up on a google search best passers in nba 2023
1685021891949.png
:rofl:

Excellent trolling. You had me in the first half :lol:

Man. You can watch 3 minutes of that 30 minute video and see the gift of passing. Don’t google passer rating featuring guys that play minimal minutes and or don’t take risks making plays to reach.

It’s ok to be wrong man. We all have been
Even if you take out Simmons and the other dude yall whining about he’s still 3rd on that list

Jokic has great court vision but I watched a good portion of that video and basically just saw him throwing two handed overhead passes and throwing some generic half no look over the shoulder passes

I’ll watch more because I truly want to see what yall see

I’ve given him his props for years for being a dayum good player but I just don’t see him as the best passer in the nba

Even if you take out Simmons and the other dude yall whining about he’s still 3rd on that list

Jokic has great court vision but I watched a good portion of that video and basically just saw him throwing two handed overhead passes and throwing some generic half no look over the shoulder passes

I’ll watch more because I truly want to see what yall see

I’ve given him his props for years for being a dayum good player but I just don’t see him as the best passer in the nba
I respect it. No one knows everything. I myself have done a complete 180 on Jimmy Butler. I used to not see it, now I do. Life is a learning process.

No ish slander. Meanest full speed crossover since Jason Kidd. Homie carved out a 12 year career without a jumper. Soon to be a champion
I use Ish Smith as my go-to example of the NBA career I would gladly take when living in the world of realism. People always want to be stars but that guy always has a job and is clearly a value add on rosters to some degree.

the barbershop is open early today

Speaking of which...every time I walk into my primary barbershop I feel like I am walking into NT personified. Literally half of the barbers have Lakers LeBron barber capes and the other half have Kobe barber capes. And when they talk hoops they have some NT Level Takes. I just keep my head down and shut up because my hairline is too important to have it get caught in the crosshairs of #LowIQ takes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom