The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Your so consumed with your internet persona its ridiculous

You need to learn to stay in your lane
The strip club didn’t have a problem with what he was doing so why do you?

Going to strip clubs and “toting dat iron” is commonplace amongst people Ja’s age that look like him

:smh:
You need to learn to stay in your lane
The strip club didn’t have a problem with what he was doing so why do you?

Going to strip clubs and “toting dat iron” is commonplace amongst people Ja’s age that look like him

:lol:

The strip club doesnt, the NBA does. His place of EMPLOYMENT. You know theres things you CAN and CANT DO when you work at xyz. Im sure waving a gun around is not something a billion dollar company wants to see one of their STAR players doing.

MOST in strip clubs doing that “toting that”, if you say is so common, arent players of said billion dollar company, so they can do whatever they please.

How ****ing hard is that to understand?

mainstream dude’s corny jokes

6C53110F-56F2-4CB6-8D3B-F46E82EF15F1.jpeg

Jokic is this generation's tim Duncan. Duncan is/was better than Kobe but there's a reason the league pushed Kobe, AI and KG over him.

The Finals ratings are about to fall off a cliff. Not because Jokic is white and foreign but because he doesn't play a brand of ball you can sell.

The double edge sword of Jokic is that he's so rare you gotta see him but at the same time he's so rare you can't envision doing anything he can do which is hard to get people to watch him.

Bron and Steph have carried the league in terms of interest for the last decade. As they slowly exit out the league and without having younger stars consistently making deep playoffs runs, I expect the playoff and finals ratings to be like the stock market over the next decade.

Luka and Wemby gonna have to carry the league.

Giannis is still young enough to also carry the sport. If I'm the NBA I roll with those 3.

The double edge sword of Jokic is that he's so rare you gotta see him but at the same time he's so rare you can't envision doing anything he can do which is hard to get people to watch him.

Huh? I can imagine myself playing like an unathletic type like Joker instead of a superhuman like Bron, or Giannis or even KD. :lol:

His game is “boring”. Its not because you cant envision yourself playing like him. His game isnt boring either im just saying, fun to watch IMO. The real reason is people dont “care” enough about the Nuggets in general.

Do y’all look at the ratings as a metric for the state of the game or are y’all just concern trolling?

I feel like most people have to be concern trolling. Kind of like how they are with caring who Casual America knows/talks about and who they don’t. The NBA isn’t a cable television show. It is a global staple. It isn’t going anywhere. Ratings and casual fans knowing how good certain players are don’t matter at all and should have no bearing on how you watch the game.

Last edited:
This all sounds like some hurrying and worrying over nothing. The changing of the guard will be the next big story to garner the public’s interest.
The talking heads that talk the loudest just gotta stop hating because they’re fans of the standard bearers of the game.

Why is seeing the same uglass highlighter yellow and purple uniforms in the finals more exciting than a team’s first trip ever in franchise history? How is Jokic not an exciting draw? The Joker not a star? StarFox not a star? Etc etc.

Thought the league sold the stars and markets meant little or nothing anymore. Denver’s kits need some work tho so a good rebrand would help. Bring back the 🌈 and blue Mutumbo era for today’s icon or whatever they call it; best selling jersey 2024. Nuggs would be so woke right now.
Riding with them these finals and beyond depending how much they reconcile w/ Melo.

They good out there in the west.

How yall can’t see Ja is immensely insecure and needs ton of attention is beyond me. Sitting on bench in street clothes with grills in, colored locs, waving guns in car on live, etc…come on now! :smh:

Bruh literally be on National tv numerous times a year and is a star yet still yearning for attention.

Huh? I can imagine myself playing like an unathletic type like Joker instead of a superhuman like Bron, or Giannis or even KD. :lol:

His game is “boring”. Its not because you cant envision yourself playing like him. His game isnt boring either im just saying, fun to watch IMO. The real reason is people dont “care” enough about the Nuggets in general.
I'm 5'8 208lbs. How can I imagine being 7 ft tall weighing over 300lbs and have the passing ability of a point guard the physical ability to bang with centers and the shooting touch of a 2 guard.

I'm going to watch the finals anyway. If I sat through nets Lakers I will pretty much watch any finals.

Jokic won't bring in the casual fan because there's no relatability factor. If people turned in to watch the Spurs vs pistons finals I don't see why they wouldn't watch this finals.

I'm 5'8 208lbs. How can I imagine being 7 ft tall weighing over 300lbs and have the passing ability of a point guard the physical ability to bang with centers and the shooting touch of a 2 guard.

I'm going to watch the finals anyway. If I sat through nets Lakers I will pretty much watch any finals.

Jokic won't bring in the casual fan because there's no relatability factor. If people turned in to watch the Spurs vs pistons finals I don't see why they wouldn't watch this finals.
F the casual fan that are only there temporarily. they are like those celebs that pretend to know or love basketball. and some think like the NBA is or should be like watching the kardashians. well, they can keep that crap to themselves. I believe that the reason of such dislike for Jokic is because their favorite team got swept rather than Jokic being boring. surely they would market this guy as their lord and savior if only the Lakers won........

so spare people of that boring excuse.

Attachments

• 2223_PlayerImage_Reaves_1920x2304.jpg
    2223_PlayerImage_Reaves_1920x2304.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 663
I can see how people don’t find Jokic’s game fun to watch.Big,slow, unathletic,and a flopper and the same for Embiid.They have an awkwardness to their games that just isn’t enjoyable.I will say that Joker and Giannis are the best players of this current era tho.

Back
Top Bottom