The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I'm 5'8 208lbs. How can I imagine being 7 ft tall weighing over 300lbs and have the passing ability of a point guard the physical ability to bang with centers and the shooting touch of a 2 guard.

I'm going to watch the finals anyway. If I sat through nets Lakers I will pretty much watch any finals.

Jokic won't bring in the casual fan because there's no relatability factor. If people turned in to watch the Spurs vs pistons finals I don't see why they wouldn't watch this finals.

But you can watch Lebron and imagine you have that athletic ability? Watch Shaq and pretend you can be him? Cmon

Wait so all this back and forth about Jokic is because someone posted a clip of Skip and Shannon? Or was it the Gilbert arenas one? Yall are some sick individuals

Wait so all this back and forth about Jokic is because someone posted a clip of Skip and Shannon? Or was it the Gilbert arenas one? Yall are some sick individuals
Nah, it's more so folks coming in and dropping the "eh, nobody going to watch this Finals" like that's supposed to hold meaning

Then it evolved into theories as to why Jokic is not pleasant to observe. One of which included not being able to imagine being 7 foot and 300 lbs

His ability to find open teammates from anywhere on the floor. Low Post, high post, 3pt line, halfcourt:lol:

I mean if he’s not the best, then who’s better?
Nobody would be saying he’s the best passer in the game if Denver was the 6th seed and got bounced in the second round

Westbrook averaged 10+ assist a game for consecutive seasons if I’m not mistaken, and he was never considered the best passer in the game and thats primarily because his team wasn’t winning

I’ve watched Jokic in the playoffs and I haven’t seen anything spectacular about his passing ability

We're reaching critical levels at 8 AM

ate aye M

it's eight

we're questioning why Russell westbrook
was not considered the best passer

at 8 in
thee morning

according to my clock it is 8 am
and I am reading about Russell Westbrook's passing ability compared to Nikola jokic

on my screen

I shouldn't have to process these thoughts
first thing

We're reaching critical levels at 8 AM

ate aye M

it's eight

we're questioning why Russell westbrook
was not considered the best passer

at 8 in
thee morning

according to my clock it is 8 am
and I am reading about Russell Westbrook's passing ability compared to Nikola jokic

on my screen

I shouldn't have to process these thoughts
first thing
If yall are so high on Jokics passing ability then post a vid of some of his best passes

Do yall not understand what it means to be considered the best PASSER in the NBA?

Back
Top Bottom