The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Attachments

• brow.jpg
    brow.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 81
I'm 5'8 208lbs. How can I imagine being 7 ft tall weighing over 300lbs and have the passing ability of a point guard the physical ability to bang with centers and the shooting touch of a 2 guard.

I'm going to watch the finals anyway. If I sat through nets Lakers I will pretty much watch any finals.

Jokic won't bring in the casual fan because there's no relatability factor. If people turned in to watch the Spurs vs pistons finals I don't see why they wouldn't watch this finals.

Because I can relate to Bron instead whos 6’8 and a freak of nature? Or Giannis at 6’10 an even more freak of nature? :lol:

I agree with its gonna be a bad Finals ratings wise, but this is not the reasoning for it. :lol:

Maybe you haven’t heard of a person having an open mind

I was raised on 80s and 90s basketball

I’ve seen a plethora of 7 footers that could distribute the ball so I don’t have to keep anything moving
you should know better then. reading this feels like you are a disappointment.

Who can’t spot a flop in real time?
The refs. :lol:

If the process involves going to the table and watching a replay, I don't want any part of it.

In the grand scheme, they will enforce this rule for the first few weeks of the season then it go dormant after Thanksgiving. Then a coach will bring it up in the media and the refs will overcorrect in the playoffs.

The refs. :lol:

If the process involves going to the table and watching a replay, I don't want any part of it.
Some of this stuff you don’t see but like the Kyle lowrys, Marcus smart, Embiid dives should be able to call easily. They can call leg kicks in real time.

He ain’t Jokic if he wasn’t grabbing and going

Shout out to arvydas though
He wasn't grabbing and going/bringing the ball up the floor like a point guard? When you start watching Arvydas, 1999?

Lol, I take it you too young to have watched Sabonis in his prime. And no, his prime wasn't with the Blazers

His prime was in the 80s and early 90s NOT 1999-2001 when multiple injuries had already done its damage

Arvydas was Jokic before Jokic, just like Billups and Grant Hill have said numerous times. They'd definitely know better than you bro lol

He wasn't grabbing and going/bringing the ball up the floor like a point guard? When you start watching Arvydas, 1999?

Lol, I take it you too young to have watched Sabonis in his prime. And no, his prime wasn't with the Blazers

His prime was in the 80s and early 90s NOT 1999-2001

they look pretty much in the same mold. but I would say that Jokic has better offensive repertoire.

His prime was in the 80s and early 90s NOT 1999-2001 when multiple injuries had already done its damage

Arvydas was Jokic before Jokic, just like Billups and Grant Hill have said numerous times. They'd definitely know better than you bro lol

I said “if” old man

KP is not a better ball player than JR. I'm down for JR upgrade though, I ain't riding for him. I'm just anti KP.
wait, I missed this & cannot let it slide.

U seriously believe Randle is better than dude? In what ways? Quite intrigued at this conclusion.

they look pretty much in the same mold. but I would say that Jokic has better offensive repertoire.
Yes definitely, Jokic is a more complete offensive player but it's not by a landslide.

People who never watched Arvydas in his prime don't know that in the 80s, Sabonis was athletic for a 7-footer until injuries began to take its toll on his body. In fact one can argue Sabonis was more athletic than Jokic is now.

As far as craftiness with the ball in their hands, both were equal imo.

Back
Top Bottom