The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

no-no-way.gif

Yes definitely, Jokic is a more complete offensive player but it's not by a landslide.

People who never watched Arvydas in his prime don't know that in the 80s, Sabonis was athletic for a 7-footer until injuries began to take its toll on his body. In fact one can argue Sabonis was more athletic than Jokic is now.

As far as craftiness with the ball in their hands, both were equal imo.

love and hate Sabonis. they could have made the Finals if not for that stupid play of his in Game 3 in the Western Finals against the Lakers.

First its “Ja aint do anything wrong”. Now its this. :lol:

You aint got nothing to say from my last reply about Ja huh? Gotcha.
You believe in status quo because status quo works for you

I believe in justice and equality for all which has never been afforded to my people

Ja is my people

Hotter than fish grease…out here careering!

RJ hasn’t even gotten his grown man strength yet & Gabe couldn’t do anything with him. Cleveland has theeee worst announcer team in the league. Everyone knows he’s left and goes that way. Try and stop him.

That RJ x Mitch connection is dope. He’s from NO so RJ was surely feeding him well that night.

Mavs still had their best player here. Miss my dawg Kobe Burcs.

Last edited:
Never was a fan. Drawing contact and taking a dive aren’t the same thing to me

Yo what is the flopping situation like amongst the youth? I always wonder if I it's a part of the game because I was an excellent FT shooter so my stats would have been juiced if I could get to the line for flopping :lol:

Back
Top Bottom